Trip Report Coming at you live..

IMG_3212.JPG

Hi everyone. J and I arrived today. I made a few posts already in my pre trip report but thought I'd better make a new report.

For all of you that don't know J and I will be here for a relaxing trip. We are only going to one park on Sunday so follow if you like.

How about a little bit of bread service at 9 pm
IMG_3223.JPG
IMG_3224.JPG
IMG_3225.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3224.JPG
    IMG_3224.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 28

MySmallWorldof4

Good morning. We are have a quick breakfast at Sanna. We had a little friend visit us while eating and I have to tell you I'm in love with this banana nut bread and chocolate spread. We're off to the pool for quite a few hours!
View attachment 229953 View attachment 229954
I wish I had that! Maybe I need to try and make that.;)
I do want to let @fractal know that this live report will only have phone photos. It makes it easier for quick posts. I'll post my camera photos later.
Feel like you started your pre-trip eons ago and now it's here. Hooray!!!:)

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
That pool looks like HEAVEN!!!! It's hot and stuffy here at work...boo!!

What's the weather like?
It has been very warm. I was in the pool most of the time. Even hotter now at 5pm.
Yessssss drink up and enjoy! Can't wait to join you tomorrow! :D
Me too!! We have a dining reservation at 7:10 but have no plans before. You and @lostpro9het let me know when and where.

lostpro9het

Well, we land at 08:25 and should be at the resort by 11:00. We plan to pool it up for a while then hit MK during the evening SO we could meet at the Oasis pool bar area anytime after 11:00. Im guessing our luggage wont be to our room til closer to 3 and Id really like to give J some Georgia beer. What did you all have in mind?

@Zipitidoda, when is your AK day?

It has been very warm. I was in the pool most of the time. Even hotter now at 5pm.

Me too!! We have a dining reservation at 7:10 but have no plans before. You and @lostpro9het let me know when and where.

I'll let @lostpro9het make the final call.. I'm free all day! :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom