The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Mostly true. That is why I wear these particular Asics model, but they are cute too! Now Cole Haan, I again wear for comfort, but I can't say I've ever saw a Cole Haan I didn't go for. They are works of art as are my Prada that over the years my Mom would buy me a pair a year. Wouldn't want to walk an airport concourse in them but they are the 8th wonder of the world, engineered well and as comfy as any heels could be. And just so pretty. These are similar to my ones that I wear with leggings or jeans.

Maybe it is a girly thing?

prada-black-prada-sport-black-leather-buckle-ankle-boots-product-1-6022881-506791461.jpeg
Please help me come up for an excuse to get new boots this fall. BTW all of mine still look and feel new:oops:

Cesar R M

Yea, that's what I thought. No answer.

Certain people here, even at their age, for some reason, still don't know what the meaning of self control is. Just sad.
I don't come here for politics, and I damn sure don't want to see any more of it on this thread after requests, upon requests, upon requests, from mods.
Stop!!!!! What is wrong with you?!?!?!
This is the **** that messes up sooo many threads...grow up or go away already...!!!!!
AGAIN...
KEEP YOUR DAMN POLITICS OUT OF THIS THREAD, PLEASE!!!!!!!
Did I miss something? your post has no quote. Did they deleted the original post ?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Good I think it's morning. James came home very late and my dh went in last last night so as soon as James heads out I'm going back to sleep. He gets to go in late today:banghead::banghead::banghead: Sorry if this offends but I can't wait for school to start so I can get some normal sleep:hilarious:
When have you ever had "normal" sleep since you had children ?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I was at the ER with a family member.

Well it seems my DD has fallen asleep.

Wine wasn't the culprit. Apparently there was apple which she is highly allergic to in her dinner that wasn't in the description. Enter epi pen. Enter Ambulance. Sucidoodles. Family first. :inlove: Always.

Yikes. Sorry to hear about the ER visit. Hopefully DD will feel much better today. Interesting about the apple allergy--don't think I've ever heard of anyone allergic to apples before. I'm just glad she got to the hospital in time.

MOXOMUMD

Well, actually........................Behold Cauliflower Steak! ;)
View attachment 224253

http://thewimpyvegetarian.com/2015/...s-sicilian-style-sundaysupper-mcskilletsauce/

INGREDIENTS
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Rub the cauliflower surfaces with 1 Tbsp olive oil and McCormick's Perfect Pinch spices. Add 1 Tbsp oil to the skillet and heat up over medium-high heat. When hot, add the cauliflower. Sear for 2 minutes each side, and add the orange juice, scraping up any bits on the skillet. Simmer for 10 minutes, or until the steaks are soft enough to insert a knife into. Remove to a plate and tent with foil.
  2. Add the final Tbsp oil to the pan and add the red peppers. Sauté until lightly charred and beginning to soften, about 2 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the onion, raisins, and capers. Sauté until softened, about 15 minutes. Add the Sicilian Skillet Sauce to the pan and bring to a simmer. Pour over the cauliflower steaks.
  3. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Looks good. :hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom