FP+

Allym146

Edit: how much time do they blackout for meal reservations?

Well I woke up at 6 to make fast passes and something is messed up.

It says 'we don't see tickets foor these guests' but i cant link them because i do t have magic bands yet or physical tickets. I went online to my disney experience and they are all there. 3 day park hopper for everyone. When I try to just do them for myself it says the same thing and if I out in our reservation number it says that's linked to another person in our party already, my neice... what am I doing wrong?!?! So annoyed haha.

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
Well I woke up at 6 to make fast passes and something is messed up.

It says 'we don't see tickets foor these guests' but i cant link them because i do t have magic bands yet or physical tickets. I went online to my disney experience and they are all there. 3 day park hopper for everyone. When I try to just do them for myself it says the same thing and if I out in our reservation number it says that's linked to another person in our party already, my neice... what am I doing wrong?!?! So annoyed haha.

When you look at MDE, does each person have a ticket linked to them? You don't need physical tickets or bands to be able to make fps. You need to link the tickets by inputting the code which will be on the e-ticket.

Are you logged onto MDE to make the fastpasses? I think you'd have to be, but you said something about "when you go on to MDE" after, so just checking.

If necessary, be ready to phone as soon as the phone lines open. Good luck.

Upvote 0

Allym146

Original Poster
When you look at MDE, does each person have a ticket linked to them? You don't need physical tickets or bands to be able to make fps. You need to link the tickets by inputting the code which will be on the e-ticket.

Are you logged onto MDE to make the fastpasses? I think you'd have to be, but you said something about "when you go on to MDE" after, so just checking.

If necessary, be ready to phone as soon as the phone lines open. Good luck.

Where would I find the code/e-ticket. I don't see any # affiliated with our ticket info? I'm going to call at 7:banghead:.

Upvote 0

Allym146

Original Poster
Hopefully in the mean time with all my clicking around and changing things around to figure it out I didn't mess anything up:confused:.

Upvote 0

Allym146

Original Poster
Ok, thanks everyone. I don't know why I had it in my head that it was 6am.

By 7:01 No flights of passage fast pass times...wondering what my odds are of rope dropping emh and only waiting ~1 hour. I really want to ride it but much more than an hour and I don't know if I want to ride it that bad lol.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom