FOP Fastpass 30 Days Out

SJH'72

Well I've been checking daily since we got our Will Call ref a couple of weeks back, just to see what may be possible when my 30 day window opens in Sept.

No joy at 30 days at all, until today. Well, nothing at 12noon (Uk time) but when I checked back an hour ago one came up for my party of 4!! So has given me some hope finally

Attachments

• IMG_8728.PNG
    IMG_8728.PNG
    253.3 KB · Views: 287

RSoxNo1

Well I've been checking daily since we got our Will Call ref a couple of weeks back, just to see what may be possible when my 30 day window opens in Sept.

No joy at 30 days at all, until today. Well, nothing at 12noon (Uk time) but when I checked back an hour ago one came up for my party of 4!! So has given me some hope finally
Capacity is awful, they need at least a 5th theater.

BrianLo

I think it's drawing people to DAK at the cost of the other parks.

I think Epcot is the park that is suffering the most noticeably. MK continues to have moderate crowds at baseline regardless. DHS is just so capacity reduced that it is hard to tell.

But Epcot was so dead all the days I went and I keep seeing notes around the web confirming the same. FEA wait times have dropped quite noticeably as well. Despite the hand wringing about its capacity, I think that ride will settle into moderate waits. Especially with all the other new things coming it may no longer even be the FP priority.

As for FOP there will still be an adjustment, I think waits times will see a marked reduction by this time next year and will see another reduction with SW:GE. Artificially this is helping to add a lot of time to people's Animal Kingdom day, so I don't think Disney quite yet sees the capacity as a problem.

JBIRDTO

Be persistent. I,like many, went on at 60 days out 7 am and all fast passes were gone by 7:01. I have been trying for 2 days here and there when I had a break at work and finally secured 2 for my October visit! So excited!

Hurricane Sandy

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TRADE FAST PASSES WITH....I currently have 4 fastpass+ for Avatar Flight of Passage on 9/5/17 (4:10 pm - 5:10 pm). I would like to trade my 4 9/5/17 fastpass+ for 4 9/2/17 fastpass+ for Avatar Flight of Passage. I made my resort reservations well in advance and booked my fastpass+ early morning on the 60th day out; however, I have since had to shorten/move my vacation dates due to my daughter's college class schedule. I was able to re-work all of my fastpasses except Avatar Flight of Passage. I am still holding the 9/5/17 fastpass+ for Avatar Flight of Passage hoping that I can trade it or a cast member at Disney will let me switch it. I asked the cast member on the phone when I changed my resort reservations and they weren't able to help me. ;(

Dr.GrantSeeker

Yesterday 8/21 was my 60 days out and absolutely no luck getting FoP. Guess I will keep trying. Does anyone have experience just getting them after trying daily? Do some typically open up. In all honestly I've never really had to try this hard to get a FP

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Yesterday 8/21 was my 60 days out and absolutely no luck getting FoP. Guess I will keep trying. Does anyone have experience just getting them after trying daily? Do some typically open up. In all honestly I've never really had to try this hard to get a FP
Yes please keep trying! I have been able to pick up FP+ for FOP for 2 days when not getting them at my 60 day mark one for 9AM and one for 11AM. Stay vigilant and check daily, heck hourly if you can!

JBIRDTO

Yes it took me about 3 days after my 60 dayS hit and I just checked randomly throughout the day. I was successful at lunch one day and switched my Navi River Journey to FOP! I am still hoping to get there for EMH and line up so I can see the full queue. I don't mind waiting an hour or so first thing in the morning. the FP is just a backup in the case FOP standby is insane when I go.

Good luck!

Kman101

Just went and checked the app for fun. Scanned through the individual times and once I hit 7:30pm I was shocked to see FOP pop up for 7:50. So definitely check. I didn't see it when I was debating going to AK last Thursday night but I wasn't checking all day either.

JBIRDTO

Question for you all. I am struggling with my plan for early magic hours. I am travelling with someone whom I know will not want to arrive at the park at 6:30 for an 8am opening. I was planning on getting into line early and then have my guest join me closer to park opening. Is this an issue? Will people throw tomatoes at me or is it cool if my guest joins me in line. Just trying to figure out my strategy but do not want to tick anyone off.

Souvenir

Question for you all. I am struggling with my plan for early magic hours. I am travelling with someone whom I know will not want to arrive at the park at 6:30 for an 8am opening. I was planning on getting into line early and then have my guest join me closer to park opening. Is this an issue? Will people throw tomatoes at me or is it cool if my guest joins me in line. Just trying to figure out my strategy but do not want to tick anyone off.
Why would anyone be upset if someone barged in front of them when they've been waiting in line for an hour and a half? I'm sure that everyone your friend passes will simply step aside and exclaim, "Have a magical day!"

JBIRDTO

Why would anyone be upset if someone barged in front of them when they've been waiting in line for an hour and a half? I'm sure that everyone your friend passes will simply step aside and exclaim, "Have a magical day!"
Hey thanks for the help and the sarcasm. I guess it was a pretty naive question on my part.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom