Coronado Springs

Jakesky40

Original Poster
Hello all, I will be staying at Coronado Springs later this month and I was just curious how the construction has been moving along? Any pics or vids from recent stays??
Thank you!

Jakesky40

Original Poster
I’m pretty happy with the progress especially given how little impact it seems to make on the resort as a whole as opposed to Caribbean beach which seems to just be crazy

BrerWayne

I just got back a week ago. The construction was all limited to that one area. Looks like they are still just prepping the site-lots of dirt, bulldozers, and pile drivers. Was there some during the day and it wasnt very noisy. I stayed in the Ranchos section and my building was being painted. The workers arrived for about 8:30 and were gone by 5. I had to dodge a couple of ladders but nothing major. Really enjoyed my stay there. Would stay there again in the future.

crxbrett

I always thought this resort looked pretty nice and relaxing. With the remodel and the addition of a new tower, is it receiving a deluxe upgrade? If they opened a signature restaurant there along with the new tower it seems like it could be.

Jeremy P

Do the rooms look any different? I don't remember seeing anything about room renovations but it appears those are currently ongoing. Any pictures would be awesome!

Buzz2001

Not very. Only rancho 7a and cabana 8a are complete. They are currently working on casita 1 and 3 with exterior painting going on at all the buildings.

Jahona

I read somewhere that they are now giving out CSR construction trading pins??

20992723_10213351346960205_1438797039432672877_n.jpg

Photo credit to Lisa on Buzz's Coronado Facebook Page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom