My Disneyland Vlogs

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
I don't understand how I'm being recognized. I try to look as inconspicuous as possible with Titanic shirts and women's sunglasses as I go in and out of The Haunted Mansion over and over again.

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
Is that all you have to say? What about my performance? Congratulations for doing HM more than everyone and enjoy your new Wayne Manor-esque HM with more comfortable seats and lacking trees with faces and a skull popping out of a coffin.

Californian Elitist

Is that all you have to say? What about my performance? Congratulations for doing HM more than everyone and enjoy your new Wayne Manor-esque HM with more comfortable seats and lacking trees with faces and a skull popping out of a coffin.

I refuse to accept you've stopped making videos, so no congratulations for you.

Curious Constance

It's hot and humid. It's satisfying to grow luscious locks, chop them off and crudely dispose of them in a wastebin. It is also a reminder. All things end.
I keep meaning to tell you, did you know the painters that painted your portrait at DL can also paint attraction art? You should have then do the Haunted Mansion for you. They had one on display the day we went to have my daughter's done.

JoFu

It's hot and humid. It's satisfying to grow luscious locks, chop them off and crudely dispose of them in a wastebin. It is also a reminder. All things end.

Wait a minute, when I saw you the hair was a key component in my recognizing it was you... now what am I to do!?

Curious Constance

Wait a minute, when I saw you the hair was a key component in my recognizing it was you... now what am I to do!?
I think the only thing you can do at this point is assume anyone riding the HM with short hair is him. So go up to them and ask when their next semi-nude vlog will be posted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom