Stroller help rent or buy??

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
My. Current stroller took a poop on me today. I am leaving Sept 12 thru 21st. I Need opinions on where to rent or just to buy. My dd is 4 son almost 2. I don't use double strollers at home but want to bring one to Disney. Opinions and experiences would be great Thank you!

RememberWhen

I second the rental from Kingdom strollers, but consider maybe a single instead of the double. The double is big. And the kids may want to walk some of the time. Just a thought. Enjoy the trip!

i rented from magic strollers. My trip is also in september my son is 3 and daughter is 1. I got the double stroller, we also have my 7 year old niece with us so we can alternate them when tired. It might be hard to push but better than carrying a backpack and having no where to put things during the day.

Jeff056

I just used kingdom strollers in August, they deliver it to front desk of hotel and when you leave, you leave it at hotel for them to pick up. I got a double stroller for my 7 and 5 yr old, would do it again in a heartbeat

correcaminos

If you are flying I would seriously consider bringing your own for the airport with 2 kids that age. It's much easier to navigate the airport if you aren't trying to keep the kids in check.

At 4 we didn't use the stroller much. I wound up getting one on clearance that I could use that was smaller than the strollers the rentals offer, yet still had storage and a tray. I found some great deals on used strollers as well for others in my family. We used that stroller for about 4 years before it was time to be done with them (age 5 was our limit for strollers - older than that, they had to walk).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom