Pre-Trip I Ordered a Tomboy but Got a Disney Princess Instead...

Songbird76

If we come back again we'll definitely do Akershus! We chose CRT this time around because the kid thing is really excited about visiting Cinderella's castle. And we're only planning one night in the parks, so it seemed more magical to do the MK fireworks show.

Next time, though!!
See? We've already got you talking about "next time". We're going to turn you into a Disnut yet.

kaitertot5249

I need a shirt that says "Feed me Disney snacks and tell me I'm pretty" :hilarious::hilarious:
There are actually a TON of small shops online that make really great Disney themed tees and other apparel and I'm sure that you could find a Disney snack related tee if you wanted one. I follow a bunch on Instagram so if you want some shops to look at let me know!

This one is by Fett&Co., not snack related but it has the phrase you mentioned:
upload_2017-7-26_10-37-7.png

There are also a lot of absolutely adorable shirts for kids.

Songbird76

If you have access to a car while you're here, all of the major stores (Walmart, Target, etc.) have a nice/cheap selection of Disney shirts! Plus there are a ton of "discount Disney" stores that have an even bigger selection. :)
I got one last Summer with Grumpy on it and it says "I'm already Grumpy. Don't make it worse!" and I wear it as a PJ shirt. Perfect for mornings.

MouseDreaming

Lion King came out of the vault yesterday and it was a hit!! The only downside is that my toddler wanted us to watch the intro song over and over (AAAHHH Beesey BaBa song again, mommy!!).

So to celebrate, this week the lunch bags have been Simba. The first one was terrible so I was trying to redeem myself with the second one, lol. Since she's only 2.5, she liked them both. Not sure how long I can get away with that though, lol! Hopefully if I keep practicing, by the time she's old enough to care I'll be much better at this.

View attachment 223005
Your drawing skills are incredible. And you do that on her lunch bag every day? Mom of the year material, right there!

MouseDreaming

There are so many snacks I want to try at WDW, but we won't be there long enough to grab more than a handful. I've put together a (mostly) realistic snack wish list. We'll see how many of these I'll get to cross off during our trip:

The usual suspects:
images
images
images
images
danielwandermanmickey.jpg

The ocean beach sundae
images

Light up dryer lint (which sadly might be seasonal)
Happily-Ever-After-light-up-cotton-candy-magic-kingdom-2.jpg

Cheeseburger egg rolls (also likely won't be available)
Adventureland-Egg-Roll-Cart-Cheeseburger-Spring-Rolls-6.jpg

The GIANT donuts from Joffrey's!!!
joffreys-espresso-and-pastries-donut-pink-7.jpg

Tie-dyed Cheesecake (I fully expect this one to be a letdown, but I have to try it anyway)
images

And corn dog nuggets, which I could probably live off of the whole trip
Caseys-Corner-Corn-Dog-Nugget-Cross-Section.jpg

What is really silly, is the one that I am most excited about is the GIANT donut which I can get in smaller sized form any day from Dunkin.
Must haves for me: Dole Whip float, (last trip My DD announced she wasn't feeling well, and my one Dole Whip float from that trip, sadly, was abandoned. If in the same situation, I would do it again in a heart beat, but...sigh. Will remedy this.) and a Mickey waffle, or two.

I am staying at Pop, so will try tie dye cheesecake, and because @ajrwdwgirl loves them, must try a citrus swirl.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Must haves for me: Dole Whip float, (last trip My DD announced she wasn't feeling well, and my one Dole Whip float from that trip, sadly, was abandoned. If in the same situation, I would do it again in a heart beat, but...sigh. Will remedy this.) and a Mickey waffle, or two.

I am staying at Pop, so will try tie dye cheesecake, and because @ajrwdwgirl loves them, must try a citrus swirl.

Yes, yes! Get a citrus swirl! If you like orange flavors you will LOVE it! :)

Geez, I wish I had a citrus swirl right now.....:(

wwmmd

My snack list is longer than our allotted time (and space in my stomach) too. We will be trying a citrus swirl and dole whip for the first time on our upcoming trip. We will make that happen!!! Ghiradelli, Sprinkles and Ample Hills are high on my list too, but I know for certain most or all won't happen.

Songbird76

There are so many snacks I want to try at WDW, but we won't be there long enough to grab more than a handful. I've put together a (mostly) realistic snack wish list. We'll see how many of these I'll get to cross off during our trip:

The usual suspects:
images
images
images
images
danielwandermanmickey.jpg

The ocean beach sundae
images

Light up dryer lint (which sadly might be seasonal)
Happily-Ever-After-light-up-cotton-candy-magic-kingdom-2.jpg

Cheeseburger egg rolls (also likely won't be available)
Adventureland-Egg-Roll-Cart-Cheeseburger-Spring-Rolls-6.jpg

The GIANT donuts from Joffrey's!!!
joffreys-espresso-and-pastries-donut-pink-7.jpg

Tie-dyed Cheesecake (I fully expect this one to be a letdown, but I have to try it anyway)
images

And corn dog nuggets, which I could probably live off of the whole trip
Caseys-Corner-Corn-Dog-Nugget-Cross-Section.jpg

What is really silly, is the one that I am most excited about is the GIANT donut which I can get in smaller sized form any day from Dunkin.
If you manage to find the cheeseburger eggrolls, I'm wildly curious about them. I didn't find them last year when I was there, but Applebees had some when I was home for my dad's funeral and I tried them, but didn't like them because they had pickle in them. I am curious to know if Disney's does, too, because then I don't need to try them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom