Favorite "Little Detail"

Jakesky40

The bark of the Tree of Life. All of the animals especially those spotted only in the trail. The trails of the park could fit here easily. The trails are always pretty empty, and you can take your time looking at all of the details added in. Each land's trails have a distinct theme and personality and are just full of great details. They don't need to be there, but they just add so much to the park. I've spent hours on these trails, and I'm constantly finding new things.

I also have to give a shoutout to Avatar Land. The little details of the plants, animals, and even the pavement. You can see banshees in the floating mountains. There are just so many cool things here, I can't list them all.

And yes, I do love Animal Kingdom.
Have not seen anything about the banshees in the mountains?? Any pics??

hanwill

I love all the little details. I love the hidden mickeys-everywhere....and the little unknown to most people things... for instance, the house numbers in liberty square are supposed to indicate the style of houses in that year-17--.. so it one is 23, that year 1723 is the style of house....I love how nothing is accidental, and it appears to all be so random.

For instance, this picture- is up above a tree in the line in Flights of Passage. Do you see what I see?

Attachments

• IMG_3279.JPG
    IMG_3279.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 97

becca_

I had remembered seeing a beauty and the beast show in that amphitheater in the upper left of that picture, but had no idea where i saw it. Makes sense why i couldn't find it, because it no longer exists. :)
Lol, yes that picture is very old and I don't think DHS really even looks like that anymore but I think it was/is an awesome "little" detail. Makes you think of just how much thought went into that.

MichRX7

Premium Member
Mine has always been how the Tiki Birds acknowledge me every time I'm in the attraction...

"Hey Michael, mi amigo"

I've been answering them since my first visit in 1972, and even before that in California. I don't know who this other bird is that keeps interrupting me though.

Walt Disney1955

Okay, I've posted this before and it sort of has been debunked but I swear I've heard this. Going past the coffin scene in Haunted Mansion you see two hands pushing it up. There is a slight sound and maybe it is just the hinges on the coffin but I swear it is a faint voice of Mickey in the coffin. It sounds like Mickey's voice trying to get out. I've heard it more than once and other times I have just not been going past at the right moment I think, but it just really sounds like Mickey and ties into the types of things Disney does. You really have to listen for it though.

BasiltheBatLord

Okay, I've posted this before and it sort of has been debunked but I swear I've heard this. Going past the coffin scene in Haunted Mansion you see two hands pushing it up. There is a slight sound and maybe it is just the hinges on the coffin but I swear it is a faint voice of Mickey in the coffin. It sounds like Mickey's voice trying to get out. I've heard it more than once and other times I have just not been going past at the right moment I think, but it just really sounds like Mickey and ties into the types of things Disney does. You really have to listen for it though.
That voice is actually portrayed by X Atencio (same imagineer who voiced/voices talking skull on Pirates).

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
The powerlines in the African village in DAK. I don't know how many people notice them, but they're really authentic-looking.

a goofy username

i loved the mickey silhouette in the window in GMR's cagney scene even though it was (i think) unofficial.

EDIT: also just found out about the computer screen on the Nostromo that lists imagineers that worked on the ride, with one credited with "still programming the Witch" wow

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom