The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
DH battles them every evening when he gets home from work. The best way is just to knock them into a container of soapy water. There is a lot written about how the traps actually just lure more to your area, and make the problem worse.

DH said it looks like their numbers are going down, so hopefully, this part of the year will be done soon!
I've been squishing them and then dropping them in soapy water. Traps work in my case because I have neighbors in each direction that let me put them on their property. None of them grow anything except grass(legal) so they don't mind and I share some of my extra produce and herbs(again legal) with them:joyfull:

MouseDreaming

I've been squishing them and then dropping them in soapy water. Traps work in my case because I have neighbors in each direction that let me put them on their property. None of them grow anything except grass(legal) so they don't mind and I share some of my extra produce and herbs(again legal) with them:joyfull:
They might not be so happy when the grubs that are left kill of their grass. And the more grubs, the more that are going to be swarming to you. Drown those suckers in soapy water, I say. No squishing required.

Figgy1

Premium Member
They might not be so happy when the grubs that are left kill of their grass. And the more grubs, the more that are going to be swarming to you. Drown those suckers in soapy water, I say. No squishing required.
Maybe that's why the skunks and turkeys hang out at their houses:D:oops::angelic: All kidding aside they hang out closer to the woods so I didn't do anything mean and we seem to have less and less of a problem every year doing it this way:joyfull:
the suckers deserve to be squished I'm not taking any chances:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom