Nachos Rio Grande Challenge at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn

Gaston's gal

When our party of 9 went to WDW in April, we ordered the Nacho Challenge at Pecos Bill's. We had a hard time finishing it off! It also came with 2 unlimited pitchers of drinks. When we were done, they gave us each a 'sheriff badge' and a certificate saying we completed the challenge. If you do the math, if we had ordered individual meals there, it definitely would've been more costly than what we spent. It was really a lot of fun. I highly recommend it and would do it again.

Attachments

• IMG_4108.JPG
    IMG_4108.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 107

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
When our party of 9 went to WDW in April, we ordered the Nacho Challenge at Pecos Bill's. We had a hard time finishing it off! It also came with 2 unlimited pitchers of drinks. When we were done, they gave us each a 'sheriff badge' and a certificate saying we completed the challenge. If you do the math, if we had ordered individual meals there, it definitely would've been more costly than what we spent. It was really a lot of fun. I highly recommend it and would do it again.
Did you get the nachos made as some kind of special order? It doesn't look like the pictures I've seen from other blogs or YouTube.

Gaston's gal

Did you get the nachos made as some kind of special order? It doesn't look like the pictures I've seen from other blogs or YouTube.
No, we just ordered the "Nacho Challenge." It wasn't advertised when we went. Not sure if it is still something that's only word-of-mouth. We loved it though

Goofyque'

This was one of the highlights of our trip! Not only would it have been a bargain at $90, but we got the 20% AP discount. 8 people, unlimited drinks, and had PLENTY left. They fussed over our group, I asked at the desk if they were still doing the special nachos, my group of 8 kept wandering off, I was trying to keep it a secret from them. As soon as a couple would re-appear, I would lose another couple of them. Finally, when I thought everyone was back, they started to seat us, and one of my adult sons had gone after Dole Whips. When he brought them back, the entire staff referred to him as Señor Dole Whip. The Nachos are BIG! No other way to say it! DS son's certificate read Señor Dole Whip. All in all a GREAT time!!! There are a couple of round tables that appeared to be reserved for this event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom