Rumor Inside Out to Replace Journey into Imagination with Figment?

PizzaPlanet

Disney now has the opportunity to put all the past mistakes with the Imagination pavilion behind them and come up with a new and original attraction. Since Rap/HipHop is now the number one musical genre, perhaps they could do a Rap version of Inside Out.
Don't say the original Journey into Imagination was ill-conceived when you make suggestions like that.

Phil12

Don't say the original Journey into Imagination was ill-conceived when you make suggestions like that.
Oh I fully understand how reluctant many people are to change. When Rock and Roll first appeared some people thought of it as sinful music that no respectable person would enjoy. History tells us that musical and artistic tastes change and Disney must reflect those changes or fall by the wayside as so many other entertainment companies have done.

I also realize that some Disney creators develop a fan following and those fans let their emotions overrule their objectivity when it comes to factual merit evaluation of attraction worth. It's very much like trying to argue with a drunk.
upload_2017-7-22_12-52-55.jpeg

The Empress Lilly

Disney now has the opportunity to put all the past mistakes with the Imagination pavilion behind them and come up with a new and original attraction. Since Rap/HipHop is now the number one musical genre, perhaps they could do a Rap version of Inside Out.
That is completely bonkers and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for even thinking that.

Which then perfectly qualifies you as an EPCOT strategic planner, capable of coming up with deranged atrocities such as superheroes for Energy and princess movies for WS.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I don't think it was, considering what he just replied lol
Oh. Well in that case yeah. That doesn't make a lick of sense. I was joking with my Burger King "hat backwards" KidVid pic. A dated, yet futuristic look at what "Cool" was in the 90s. Same goes for Rap.

Last edited:

Daveeeeed

"Hip-hop is the most listened to genre in the world, according to Spotify analysis of 20 billion tracks"

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-spotify-analysis-of-20-billion-10388091.html

Oh, and it's only getting bigger!
Of course it is the most popular on Spotify. The generations that mainly listens to Hip-Hop *cough cough* teens & 20-year-olds *cough cough* use Spotify more than any other demographic. That's not to say Rap/Hip-Hop isn't extremely popular, but I wouldn't let a limited pool of people base an insane redo of a ride. It's creative what you said no doubt. I wouldn't mind music being implemented into the Imagination Institute, but your idea would be a 100-million dollar parody.
Honestly, I appreciate your posts for laughs, but I also recognize that you are full of it. You are a good troll, my friend. You actually get people to fall for it like me by posting this very reply. Thank you, and please, never stop trolling.

disney4life2008

Of course it is the most popular on Spotify. The generations that mainly listens to Hip-Hop *cough cough* teens & 20-year-olds *cough cough* use Spotify more than any other demographic. That's not to say Rap/Hip-Hop isn't extremely popular, but I wouldn't let a limited pool of people base an insane redo of a ride. It's creative what you said no doubt. I wouldn't mind music being implemented into the Imagination Institute, but your idea would be a 100-million dollar parody.
Honestly, I appreciate your posts for laughs, but I also recognize that you are full of it. You are a good troll, my friend. You actually get people to fall for it like me by posting this very reply. Thank you, and please, never stop trolling.

Be careful what you wish for. I recall some suggestions a years ago of a Hannah Montana overlay

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom