Don Bluth's Playland Open Brainstorming (Uniting Universal Round Two)

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Seems like the progress has just kind of stopped over the last few weeks. Hope @TheOriginalTiki is alright

Anyway to quickly get it back going again - I made an approx sketch of the park layout based on stuff we talked about. Hogwarts at the front entrance, flanked on its right side by a transition from the Dark Forest into Suess Landing (forest themed)
Untitled.png

Placements aren't finalized by it's a talking point to get this back moving again.

Yea, I'm fine have just been extremely busy. I feel bad for more or less abandoning this. Space, this looks like a more or less perfect layout for the park. Don Bluth transitions into the dinosaur stuff on the west side of the park, while the east side of the park is more centered on fantasy and story-books. What we really need is a layout for the other Universal project. I must admit part of why I abandoned this is because I didn't want it to just turn into me writing every proposal out because I simply don't have the time for that. Not sure we can continue on with the medal system, but I'd still like to flesh out these parks, especially IOA which we have a pretty good start on with Seuss Landing and Don Bluth's Playland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom