The Imagineering Break Room

Voxel

President of Progress City
Whoooo, Voxel's been on Kingda Ka!

I'd like to do that. Been on Top Thrill Dragster, the world's second tallest coaster. So, so, so fun!
View attachment 212263
Coasters aren't scary unless they load the seat full of snakes or I'm riding with a clown (or it goes backwards - ugh!).
You should look at Loch Ness, A snake fell into the Train and bit a rider.. Just saying.

I'm a bit of a theme park junky I'm about 4 parks away from hitting all the East coast parks.

D Hulk

I used to teach an EMT class at my college and a lot of police and fire-fighters would come to get their re-certification done - they have a tough, hard job! I don't envy them either!
Very cool, space!

Lots of the EMTs who served (I was Forest Service) were filling in experience hours, hoping to test into something bigger like LAFD. My new girlfriend is taking EMT college courses now, hoping to follow a similar career path. She's more interested in being a fire engine EMT than going on an ambulance.

Suchomimus

I will post again once the judges have completed their critiques and declared the winner. Fingers selfishly crossed for myself!:geek: It's really between me and DPCC, creator of Lemuria, based on cumulative game-wide points where I'm presently 1st and he's 2nd...and my Pangea proposal (despite my hard work) is maybe the lousiest thing I've proposed in this competition. :arghh:
86116-At-Least-You-Tried.png

Yes I know it is very late to say it but I you should know that even if it was lousy (I rather enjoyed it) that what you really matters is that you tried to use your mind and heart to make Seaworld Pangea happen.

D Hulk

86116-At-Least-You-Tried.png

Yes I know it is very late to say it but I you should know that even if it was lousy (I rather enjoyed it) that what you really matters is that you tried to use your mind and heart to make Seaworld Pangea happen.
Thank you S.P.E.W.!

"Lousy" was maybe overstating it, but rather just that SeaWorld Pangea has a few flaws in it which I could never iron out. The challenge to create a SeaWord second gate which they could realistically build, which could conceivably improve their resort, that was worth pursuing no matter what.

Glad these assorted proposals have been entertaining for others! Anxiously awaiting the final judge's critiques, and the winner announcement. :hungry:

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
If one was to go to Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Tokyo (at least 5 days there), what from those that have been would be a good idea to do?

We'll either be going in July 2018 or July 2020, do you guys think Hong Kong (and Tokyo's?:confused:) Frozen land, and Beauty and The Beast ride are worth the wait? Also what are the top things to do in those cities for those that have been.

What do you guys think? And thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom