Construction at POP?

Tuvalu is my favorite longhouse at the Polynesian Village Resort. :)
Oh, I have to get more familiar with The Polynesian Village Resort (I didn't like the reinsertion of the word Village). Especially with the Tonga Toast which seems delicious! It can only be ordered on breakfast, right?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Oh, I have to get more familiar with The Polynesian Village Resort (I didn't like the reinsertion of the word Village). Especially with the Tonga Toast which seems delicious! It can only be ordered on breakfast, right?
Yes, only at breakfast. You can get Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe (table service restaurant) served with both strawberry compote and maple syrup.
Capt. Cooks (quick service restaurant) also has Tonga Toast ~ it is cheaper but only served with maple syrup.

tigger731

There is a much longer thread about this over in the News & Rumors section. The rooms were supposedly getting new furnishings, some rooms getting Murphy beds. No one really has any idea though which rooms are complete and which are still being worked on. I'm sure you can call and request a finished room or a room away from construction.

Building 8 is completed and are new style rooms

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom