My Disneyland Vlogs

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
Thanks! Originally, this ran a lot longer, but the studio was afraid it would be too much for mainstream audiences. There was at least 20 minutes of the train, me reading a letter to Fresh Baked Disney, a confrontation with a security guard and a bizarre scene at a gas station. Alas, it all had to go. Once I trimmed out all the fat, I got it to a reasonable perfect length. There are bits and pieces of these sequences that survived in the final cut, which was all it needed.

Californian Elitist

Thanks! Originally, this ran a lot longer, but the studio was afraid it would be too much for mainstream audiences. There was at least 20 minutes of the train, me reading a letter to Fresh Baked Disney, a confrontation with a security guard and a bizarre scene at a gas station. Alas, it all had to go. Once I trimmed out all the fat, I got it to a reasonable perfect length. There are bits and pieces of these sequences that survived in the final cut, which was all it needed.

The video turned out great! "No wonder Walt Disney hated this s*it, I hate it, too!" LMAO Best part of the video!

Going to be honest, I was going to heckle you for not releasing another video, but this came just on time.

Californian Elitist

Justin? I always thought his first name was Endor

Haha I know him as Justin, and he knows me as Jasmine, when we visit the parks together. Speaking of the parks, we need to pick a date for our next visit, Justin.

I agree with you on the 'Ghost Host' hat. Couldn't be less uninspiring and bland-looking.

Phroobar

Personally I think the world is still waiting to see one of him on Heimlich's Chew Chew train
Oh the horror and suspense of wondering if Heimlich will be able to eat the candy corn at the end of the ride! Will he be able to move another step? Will we be stuck staring at over sized props forever? What is the watermelon really dripping on us and why is the sprinkler stained? Are animal crackers really glutton free?

mickEblu

Oh the horror and suspense of wondering if Heimlich will be able to eat the candy corn at the end of the ride! Will he be able to move another step? Will we be stuck staring at over sized props forever? What is the watermelon really dripping on us and why is the sprinkler stained? Are animal crackers really glutton free?

The attraction (because "ride" doesn't do it justice) just hits on so many levels. One of the few things DCA 1.1 got right.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom