Club 32 Lounge

Suchomimus

Congratulations everyone! :D What an amazing park!!
VoEqV.gif
tumblr_npaslnUBVZ1rrkahjo10_400.gif

D Hulk

Haha well you can start now if you'd like - we've had some preliminary ideas for an Atlas type theme park called Disney's Pangaea, where all parts of the world are represented, but if you have an idea feel free to share!
I know! :geek: How about SeaWorld Pangea? :D:joyfull:

No?

Okay, then let's revisit Beastly Kingdom, and expand it into Disney's Monstrous Realms. :happy:;)

kap91

Wow, there's some seriously impressive stuff over there I wasn't aware of that's Great. I love the idea of the Tiki Room as a ride. And the Pirates concept reminds me of this a bit.

I did notice that you included an art piece I did for a Cinderella ride as part of the Jolly Holiday attraction. Lol.

Some pretty great ideas guys. Well done.

GotsFancyPants

I was thinking a park about making a movie, and each land is a step in the process.

Lands could be World of Ideas, since every movie is inspired off of a place in the world (this could be a mini version of the Pangea park you were thinking of), Production Central, where the movie is made (IPs could be put here, with dedicated lands for Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, and Walt Disney Pictures), and Premier Boulevard, a Hollywood land similar to the original DHS.

The name I came up with is Studio D, with the "d" in the font of the Disney D.

mickeyfan5534

I was thinking a park about making a movie, and each land is a step in the process.

Lands could be World of Ideas, since every movie is inspired off of a place in the world (this could be a mini version of the Pangea park you were thinking of), Production Central, where the movie is made (IPs could be put here, with dedicated lands for Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, and Walt Disney Pictures), and Premier Boulevard, a Hollywood land similar to the original DHS.

The idea is cool. But Studio parks tend to be inherently weak. Look at MGM/Hollywood Studios. Really look at Walt Disney Studios Paris. They're not good, cohesive, whole parks. There's one or two redeeming aspects of them (Mickey and the Magician is the crowning jewel of Disneyland Resort Paris. Star Wars Land is sure to be a treat) but as a whole, they really don't work.

Brer Oswald

I like the idea of doing a studio park, I have some ideas myself, but it's been so over done and I don't think it would really add to this resort. However, maybe we can do that as our next project :)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Wow, there's some seriously impressive stuff over there I wasn't aware of that's Great. I love the idea of the Tiki Room as a ride. And the Pirates concept reminds me of this a bit.

I did notice that you included an art piece I did for a Cinderella ride as part of the Jolly Holiday attraction. Lol.

Some pretty great ideas guys. Well done.

Lol oh gosh I'll edit that. You know what probably happened I quoted the post just looking at the first image and didn't even notice the 2nd one was a different ride:hilarious:

*edited now:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom