NFL 2017 Offseason Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
The Chiefs cut WR Jeremy Maclin earlier this week. The Jets are expected to cut WR Eric Decker soon, too.

NYwdwfan

Ex-Jets LB David Harris signs with the Patriots.

I heard yesterday that the Jets over/under wins for the season is at 5 and it's the most money Vegas has ever seen betting the over/under before the preseason starts. All the money is going on...
...the under.

Lucky

Ex-Jets LB David Harris signs with the Patriots.

I heard yesterday that the Jets over/under wins for the season is at 5 and it's the most money Vegas has ever seen betting the over/under before the preseason starts. All the money is going on...
...the under.
I put all my money on "over."
I thought it was for the Winnipeg Jets. :oops:

PUSH

Original Poster
Interesting moves in Kansas City this offseason. They have now agreed to part ways with GM John Dorsey after he was informed his contract would not be renewed past the 2017 season.

Seems like a lot of turmoil in Kansas City that has had a lot of success under Dorsey and Andy Reid lately. Also cutting their best receiver in Jeremy Maclin. I understand drafting Patrick Mahomes to replace Alex Smith, but the other moves are questionable.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Someone put Troy Polamalu ahead of Ed Reed in a top safeties of all time list. The fact people actually think that is comical.

Lucky

Kirk Cousins did not sign a multi-year deal with Washington by today's 4 PM deadline. It's looking more and more like this will be his last year there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom