The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

It's a bowl with everything you'd put in/on a fajita and you eat it with a fork. Saves you the carbs of the tortilla. We do the same thing with taco/burrito bowls, burger bowls, and philly cheese steak bowls at our house.
ohh ok, I just was getting weird vibes of Trump and his "taco bowl". Which featured some really weird giant fried tortilla in a bowl shape.

Songbird76

DD saw it last night, too. She said she liked it, but is still upset with me that I won't let her go see Baywatch. (She has a crush on Zac Efron, and I am the meanest mother because I won't let her see it. Did I mention she is only 14?)

What is your verdict?
I'm reminded of a sitcom and the 14 year old daughter wants to go to a party and mom says no. 14 year old proceeds to tell mom that Juliet got MARRIED at 14 and all SHE wants is to go to a party. Mom reminds her that yes, Juliet gets married at 14 and then promptly dies, so if 14 year old daughter wants to die prematurely, she can go to the party.

SteveBrickNJ

So my FIL took a turn for the worse. He got another bleed last night and he's in a lot of pain, so they have him pumped full of pain meds. His speech is not as clear as it was yesterday and he's not allowed to get out of bed. His right side is really weak. So more prayers and pixie dust, please.
I'm not the pixie dust type but I'll be happy to pray for your Father in Law.

Cesar R M

MouseDreaming

So my FIL took a turn for the worse. He got another bleed last night and he's in a lot of pain, so they have him pumped full of pain meds. His speech is not as clear as it was yesterday and he's not allowed to get out of bed. His right side is really weak. So more prayers and pixie dust, please.
I am sorry to hear this. Sending lots of Pixie Dust.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm so sorry of course prayers and pixie dust. Hug your kids from me and I'll have my mom light an extra candle when she goes to church tonight. xoxo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom