The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Luxury Carriage Stroller/SUV transportation up to 6 passengers
$299.99
Our luxury carriage stroller fits up to two children ages (3-9). Includes our chauffeur/ luxury SUV transportation for your family of up to five to the Magic Kingdom drop off. Larger vehicle are available with upcharge.

Double jaw drop. So, they start you out with $299.99 (note: not $300--that would be too expensive . . . :rolleyes: )

Then, for an additional UPCHARGE, a larger vehicle if you want it.

Land of the insane.

Songbird76

Hahaaa...!!! :hilarious:
To be fair, that was moms reaction...pop knew what it was, but, jokingly acted shocked and upset at first. :rolleyes:
At my junior high in No Cal we had both the Principals List and the Honor Roll...the Principals list was a notch higher.
But yes, compared to "Honor Roll", "Principals List" probably sounded more like this...!!! :hilarious: ;)

And, they do get so much more than so many give them credit for. We gave our kiddos the proper guidance we thought was best, and raised them as compassionate, caring, hard-working people by example. They have huge hearts, but, also smart common sense minds.
We are blessed...!!!!! :happy:

We had 2 different honor rolls, too, but I don't remember what the lower one was called. The A level was the Principal's honor roll and the A/B one was something different. I just can't remember what it was called.

Songbird76

Oy. I'm sorry. It is rough when young kids get rattled like that. I have zero words of wisdom in helping you DS, so sorry. Tummy on the other hand maybe the Doc can prescribe some over the counter type antacids for him? Here items like Zantac and Pepsid AC do wonders almost immediately for the emotionally stressed stomach, usually withing 30 minutes to an hour. Maybe if he felt physically better he can focus on his GrandDad getting better?
Doctors are slow to prescribe anything here...the general view is that it's best if the body can do the work itself, which I agree with, but at what point do you say "Ok, it's not managing on its own, we'll help it along with some meds"? Last time we went to the doctor with DS because of stomach aches related to stress, he said to make sure he gets fiber and try to avoid stress. When I asked him how I was supposed to avoid stress with a kid who gets stressed if people walk up the stairs in the wrong order, he referred us to a Psychologist. Since we're now waiting for the funding for help, I have no one to really call at the moment. We're going to visit Opa tonight.
I apparently translated incorrectly...or I guess I didn't really understand what it was. I think it's a brain Hemorrhage, not an aneurysm...it's a slow bleed of the vessels in his brain. So it caused stroke-like symptoms and seizures, but it doesn't sound like they can go in and fix it. He's having major headaches at the moment.

MouseDreaming

Doctors are slow to prescribe anything here...the general view is that it's best if the body can do the work itself, which I agree with, but at what point do you say "Ok, it's not managing on its own, we'll help it along with some meds"? Last time we went to the doctor with DS because of stomach aches related to stress, he said to make sure he gets fiber and try to avoid stress. When I asked him how I was supposed to avoid stress with a kid who gets stressed if people walk up the stairs in the wrong order, he referred us to a Psychologist. Since we're now waiting for the funding for help, I have no one to really call at the moment. We're going to visit Opa tonight.
I apparently translated incorrectly...or I guess I didn't really understand what it was. I think it's a brain Hemorrhage, not an aneurysm...it's a slow bleed of the vessels in his brain. So it caused stroke-like symptoms and seizures, but it doesn't sound like they can go in and fix it. He's having major headaches at the moment.
Sorry about the headaches, hope that gets better, soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom