Favorite quick service restaurant in World Showcase?

ForEver2016

Original Poster
We are doing Les Halles for breakfast and Le Cellier for dinner, but need a good quick service place for lunch. We will have a 9 month old baby with us, if that helps decide. Thanks!

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Its all dependent on your dietary preferences. I know someone's going to chime it with Yorkshire County Fish Shop , but its not our favorite... too much batter for us.

Sommerfest, Katsura are our favorites, but if you're really hungray and want a meat baby to sit in your tummy , then Kringla Bakeri.

Courtney6682

Its all dependent on your dietary preferences. I know someone's going to chime it with Yorkshire County Fish Shop , but its not our favorite... too much batter for us.

Sommerfest, Katsura are our favorites, but if you're really hungray and want a meat baby to sit in your tummy , then Kringla Bakeri.

I was coming here to say that Yorkshire County is one of my faves...but I'll see myself out ;)

Disney4family

La Cantina - the outside seating is covered so the baby wouldn't be in the sun while you ate
Lotus Blossom Cafe - typical Chinese - also protected from the elements
Sommerfest - we enjoy a beer & a brat here, but their seating has been moved outside - the baby wouldn't be as protected from the elements
Liberty Inn - an indoors location (our kids slept in their strollers here during some "liquid sunshine"
Yorkshire - you sit outside under trees - nice view of the lagoon

Sunshine Seasons - a great food court inside The Land.
Here's a link to the menus & reviews (scroll down to the counter-service locations) -
http://allears.net/dining/at-a-glance/epcot

(BTW - get a rain cover for the stroller - they sell them at BabiesRUs - they're clear & have air vents - much better than throwing a poncho over the stroller)

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Depends what your appetite is. Others have mentioned some good ones. Can't go wrong with Kringla Og and the Norwegian Club or Norwegian Meatballs. There is a seating area that is covered as well.

Mickey5150

Honestly every quick service restaurant in WS is good. As many people have said Tangierine Cafe is really good. Surprisingly the surf and turf at Liberty Inn is good. I love Yorkshire County Fish Shop, but it only has fish and chips. An easy fix for that is to stop at Les Halles and pick up sandwiches for those not wanting fish, then head to Yorkshire for fish and chips. Just be sure to find a nice table on the water to eat lunch.

correcaminos

Les Halles is my favorite place for lunch, but since you are already doing it, Tangierine Cafe is really good. Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe is great too. Food choices in general have improved at Disney I will say.

bee

Sommerfest in Germany-I loooooove the Nudel Gratin
Les Halles in France-quiches, sandwiches, pastries, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom