Found this Kilimanjaro Safaris review on reddit-this person can't be serious.

Phineas

Original Poster
[transcribed from a photo, as image hosting didn't seem to work. all typos/grammar issues have been left intact from the original author.]

Link to reddit post:
goo.gl/Hp9T55

Disney's Animal Kingdom-Kilimanjaro Safaris
Angelica [surname redacted]
a week ago

(One Star out of Five)

Everything was good until we rode in the Safari ride may 26 /2017 I almost thought I was going to lose my life and my family's life . We passed 2 briges the first one was good everything normal but the second one tilted to the left completely my heart almost came out and my kids hit there heads . I try contacting Disney and animal kingdom and they never gave me no reasonable answer someone said that was part of the ride . seriously that's why the driver said they had not finished fixing the bridge like they had said to him . I hope nobody will go thru this scary situation and they close this park completely.

[end of review.]

I hope this is someone having a bit of fun, but I feel like it's likely genuine.

Her misunderstanding of attraction plot devices notwithstanding, also concerning is her use of periods-one space before, and one after-like she remembered something about 2 spaces being technically required with a period, but forgetting if the spaces came before or after, and compromising-putting one before and one after.

Last edited:

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
[transcribed from a photo, as image hosting didn't seem to work. all typos/grammar issues have been left intact from the original author.]

Link to reddit post:
goo.gl/Hp9T55

Disney's Animal Kingdom-Kilimanjaro Safaris
Angelica [surname redacted]
a week ago

(One Star out of Five)

Everything was good until we rode in the Safari ride may 26 /2017 I almost thought I was going to lose my life and my family's life . We passed 2 briges the first one was good everything normal but the second one tilted to the left completely my heart almost came out and my kids hit there heads . I try contacting Disney and animal kingdom and they never gave me no reasonable answer someone said that was part of the ride . seriously that's why the driver said they had not finished fixing the bridge like they had said to him . I hope nobody will go thru this scary situation and they close this park completely.

[end of review.]

I hope this is someone having a bit of fun, but I feel like it's likely genuine.

Her misunderstanding of attraction plot devices notwithstanding, also concerning is her use of periods-one space before, and one after-like she remembered something about 2 spaces being technically required with a period, but forgetting if the spaces came before or after, and compromising-putting one before and one after.

The best part of this in my opinion were all of the other false review people were writing in response to it on reddit.

JIMINYCR

idiots-im.jpg

MrHappy

I was at La Hacienda (Mexico Pav) in the waiting area just inside the doors. A woman hit her head....on a picture frame while sitting on the couch! After this woman in her mid 30's stopped crying (20mins or so), she made sure she got something out of it.

I know this isn't the "stupid people" at WDW thread per se, I thought I'd share any way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom