Hello All From the Farm

Osh Popham

Original Poster
Just read this.. I can't remember the name of the town.. but is FDR the president you're referring to?

You are right on the money. We are in Warm Springs and FDR frequented because he felt the springs relieved some symptoms of his polio. The house he vacationed in has been memorialized as the 'Little White House' and stands today much as it did during his presidency.

21stamps

You are right on the money. We are in Warm Springs and FDR frequented because he felt the springs relieved some symptoms of his polio. The house he vacationed in has been memorialized as the 'Little White House' and stands today much as it did during his presidency.

Yes, now I remember! I'm a bit of a history geek..remembered GA and FDR, sorry I forgot the name of Warm Springs.
I have not been to FDR's Little White House, but I have been to Truman's Little White House in Key West, FL.
We'll visit the GA one someday :)

Osh Popham

Original Poster
Yes, now I remember! I'm a bit of a history geek..remembered GA and FDR, sorry I forgot the name of Warm Springs.
I have not been to FDR's Little White House, but I have been to Truman's Little White House in Key West, FL.
We'll visit the GA one someday :)

Let me know and we'll get some good Bar-B-Que!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom