Trip Report 4 Days is NOT Enough! COMPLETED

Hello Humans!

Welcome to my very first trip report! I got back from the World 10 days ago and I know if I don't start this report, I never will. So let's get started!

Who: Me and my Mama!

What: My first Disney trip as a travel agent, I sold my first trip to myself!

When: May 11-15

Why: I wanted to sell myself my first Disney trip and my husband wasn't quite ready to go back, so I texted my mom and said "Hey, want to go to Disney?? Just the two of us?!" And here we are.
I was really excited for this trip because my mom used to take us when we were little and then she would tag along with my sister, her husband and their 2 kids. She would always end up watching the kids or running around the park trying to keep up (my sister and brother in law are ALWAYS running late in Disney, makes me crazy ;)). So I decided I really wanted to spend some quality time with her And keep it somewhat more relaxed so she could go on everything She wants.

Day 1, May 11: Departure Day

So for some reason I decided it would be a good idea to straighten my hair before leaving for the airport... only giving myself an hour for that and finishing up my packing... needless to say it was a stressful morning lol. My husband came home to pick me up (he starts work super early) at 6am and we didn't get out of the house until 615. A somewhat stressful drive to the Nashville airport in traffic later and finally made it. Checked my bags and got through security in about 20 minutes. By the time I got to my gate I had about 15 minutes to spare (phew! I Hate being late... especially when flying!). So I grabbed a bottle of water and ate my nutritional breakfast.

I wrote some notes for this report and then took a selfie... I always feel weird taking selfies when I'm by myself... sorry it's a weird one lol. And as you can see, I didn't finish my hair.

Shortly after this is was time to board. I LOVE Southwest and every time I fly any other airline I end up regretting it. I was A30 something, so I walk onto the plane and right in the front row is an empty seat! Score!

[/URL

The woman sitting by the window and I were completely wasting the abundance of leg room, but it was nice to sit up front and I was one of the first people off :D. As you can see, I could barely reach the wall :hilarious:

I quick nap later and we were landing in Orlando!!!

Made it to the Fonorail! I LOVE these tiles :inlove:

Had to stop and take a picture of this handsome guy

Then is was over to DME to meet up with my mama! She flew out of Atlantic City and got to Orlando about an hour before me, but she didn't mind waiting. :)

The line to scan our bands to get on the bus was LONG, but then we got in a very short line to.... the Contemporary!!!!! :jawdrop::cool::D This was the first time either of us had stayed at a deluxe and we've been going to Disney for years. Needless to say we were EXCITED!

We were on the bus by 11:45 and were pulling out at 12 on the dot, so not too bad! I really don't like the new video :( it's just not as fun/welcoming as the old one was.

All I can say about the ride is, HOLY CONSTRUCTION! :jawdrop::eek: There was construction Everywhere! We didn't even get to go under the welcome sign... we had to go around it:rolleyes: because of construction.

While going Around the welcome sign, I got an email from Disney that our room wasn't ready yet. (I don't know why they were texting me, my cell is on my account). We figured this might happen, but I was hoping to go to the room to reorganize myself.

We were the second of two stops, just stopping at Wilderness Lodge before heading to...

After grabbing our carry-ons we headed to the front desk first to double check if our room was ready... it wasn't :(. But I was starving so figured we might as well get some lunch and see if our room was ready after that. So we headed over to Contempo Cafe for our first meal of the trip! Now I didn't get the dining plan for this trip. We both aren't very big eaters so I figured we'd mostly eat ice cream and snacks (I ended up being right :cool:). So we decided on 2 kids burgers with fruit.

So good! The perfect amount of food, plus grapes and apples. This may be the only healthy thing I eat all trip ;)
We enjoyed our meals with this view

After our meal, we checked again at the front desk... room still isn't ready :cautious:. It's about 2pm at this point, so I knew it wouldn't be guaranteed but it was still kind of annoying. I had my purse and a backpack filled with a bunch of stuff I didn't want to bring around the parks with me. So I put most of everything in my purse into my backpack and left our stuff with valet. BTW it was HOT today, definitely the hottest of the trip, and now I had to carry around my purse :rolleyes:. First world problems.

After this we headed to our first park... we walked to.. can you guess?! I'll post more soon!

DonnaOnTheRocks

Original Poster
Day 3, Saturday May 13

This morning I made us a convenient breakfast reservation at... The Wave! This was a new one for both of us and I figured it was a good time to try it since we were so close:). When we got downstairs to head to the main building, I noticed theses guys on the beach,

It might be hard to see, but those were Vultures! And there were at least 20 on the beach this morning. I didn't want to know what was dying so we continued on our way.

I loved these lights

My ONE plate... I have to stop going to buffets lol. Everything was super tasty, especially the Mickey waffle :hungry::hungry::hungry:

After our yummy , and filling, breakfast we headed back to the room to get ready for our day. I made our FP's for later in the day so we didn't have to rush our breakfast. We were about to enter our building to go up the stairs when I found this guy

:eek::depressed::depressed:. This was Not the first one I'd seen, the day before I saw one in our stairwell, I just didn't stop to take a photo.

Once we were ready, we headed to the bus stop to get a ride to... Hollywood! :cool:

Side note: I couldn't find my ponchos before leaving for this trip, but I figured I would just buy one if I needed it....

Once inside Hollywood Studios we headed here for our first FP of the day:

I LOVE TSMM!! I could play this all day if the line wasn't so long.

I WON! But that was definitely my worst score in a long time lol. :)

After our spin on Toy Story, we started to head to my next FP. We had plenty of time to kill so we stopped for a PP photo. The girl who was taking someone elses pictures seemed really great and had the couple do some really cool poses. Of course when they were done, a new photographer came up to take over for her.. and he had an "Earning my ears" pin on. I was fine with it until he started fumbling with the equipment that the other girl was handing him. And then he didn't know how to get the magic band scanner to work... Anyway, we ended up with these awkward beauties

After our photo shoot, we continued on our way. And almost walked into these guys

I almost walked straight into them because they crossed from the other side of the street and then just stopped... so I took their picture to shame them ;):hilarious:

We were heading here

But I still had about 30 minutes before my FP opened, so we walked over RNR to check out the wait. It was about a 50 minute wait, but I hadn't done this ride in the last few times I'd been there :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: so I decided to jump into the single rider line. I really didn't want to leave Mom for that long, and my next FP was without her too. But she insisted I get on my favorites while we were there :inlove: Love my mama :D.

After a good 30+ minute wait, I was finally on! I got to sit with a 15 year old kid who had never ridden before. I told him the waiting before being launched was the worst part, but other than that it's an awesome ride. We both screamed our heads off and thoroughly enjoyed our limo ride. And got this awesome photo

That was his dad and sister in front of us. Before getting out he looked over at me and he was like, you were right, that Was awesome! Lol it was a fun interaction. I hurried back to Mom and we walked over to my next FP. My NUMBER 1 FAVORITE ride in all of WDW...TOT :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

DonnaOnTheRocks

Original Poster
Day 3, Continued

I LOVE this queue! In my humble opinion, this is hands-down the BEST themed ride and the only ride in WDW that will still give me butterflies even if I go on it 5 times in a row. It's just That good. What is not so good is my ride photo... I don't know why I'm even sharing this, as it's the most Embarrassing ride photo EVER... but here ya go

A least I look happy right?! :arghh::arghh::arghh:. Oh and the lady in the front left of the photo? She was full-on dressed like Mrs. Potts to the T. And she was even carrying around a large plush Chip... odd. But she was super sweet to her son who was pretty scared of the ride. He did fine at though.

By this time I was getting hungry again, so I found Mom and we headed to the first ice cream stand we found (which was not very far away). We each got a vanilla cone, which looked like this.

HUGE, but OH SO GOOD!:hungry::hungry::hungry:

We headed towards the center of the park and ended up sitting down at a table outside of Starring Rolls to eat our treats. It was so much ice cream Mom almost didn't finish hers and I was having trouble as well. But we weren't in a hurry, our next FP was for Muppets and I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to walk all the way over there :hilarious:. I checked the app and the line for GMR wasn't too bad, so we decided to head that way. Of course by the time we finished our ice cream and walked over there, the wait went from 25 minutes to 40. I checked my phone again and noticed the Frozen sing-a-long was about to start the 1pm show. So we hopped in line for that. This is one I still hadn't done yet and had heard amazing things so I was super excited for this. For some reason my mom hadn't done this yet either, she said my sister never does this one even though my niece is a Huge Frozen fan, she said the line is always too long :jawdrop:. Well sure the line looks long, but the theater is HUGE so everyone more than fits. I only took a few photos so I could relax and enjoy the show.

This was SO GOOD! The Historians were Hysterical! I wish we could have done this again, but we didn't get back there.

Once we exited, it was POURING! So of course everyone was huddling under the overhang by the Frozen exit. Of course I didn't have a poncho, but my mom had a hooded jacket with her. She put that on and as soon as the rain lightened up a little, we fought through everyone else to get outside. We walked back over to GMR and hopped in line. Since my mom had her hood, she walked really slow so not to slip so by the time we got under cover in the GMR line I looked like a drowned rat..

You probably can't tell, but my face was Dripping wet. Once inside, where the AC was blasting :rolleyes:, I distracted myself from the cold by taking a few photos.

I noticed the movie was a little different in that area of the queue, so I didn't mind that the line took Forever. I think we waiting a good 30 minutes just in that room :eek:. Once on, we enjoyed our ride, our driver was good and we got the gangster scene. I love that they updated the ending of this with more current movies. I notice new things every time I see it.

After our ride through the movies, we came out to it still raining. Not as intensely as before, but it was still a steady rain. This was the most annoying part of the trip for me.... trying to get my mom to decide what she wants to do :rolleyes:. So I kept this trip pretty open, like I didn't over plan so we could be more flexible with what we wanted to do. Well, my mom responds better to set-in-stone plans, so once we had a free like 5 hours, she couldn't figure out what we should do. So finally, after about 20 minutes of indecision (and me giving plenty of suggestions) I decided for us. I was done with HS as far as all the stuff I really wanted to do. I was also tired after 2.5 days of non-stop park going. So I made the executive decision to jump on the bus to the Poly.

So we headed out in the rain, I was just soaked (again) by the time we got on the bus. I took this photo on the way out

After an uneventful bus ride, we made it the Poly! I was tired and I think we were both a little cranky at this point. So I made us a beeline right to the Tambu Lounge :D. Just as we walked up, 2 people were getting ready to leave. Score! I had the Island Sunset

And Mom had a classic Margarita

Both of our drinks were So good! We sat there for a good hour, just nursing our drinks and watching the bartender in action. He was slinging drinks like a pro and it was fun to watch. We also had a guy next to us that came back to the bar every 5 minutes to get more drinks... he was slurring a lot so we guessed that he was drinking them all himself and just trying to hide it :rolleyes:. At one point he came up and ordered 2 Lapu Lapus... he left and then came back in about 5 minutes with empty pineapples :jawdrop::eek:.

Once we finished and Finally got our bill from the bartender, I made it a priority for one more stop. I was still tired and my drink made it worse, so I made a stop at Kona Island for some coffee. Favorite coffee anywhere :D:inlove::hungry:

After this we hopped on the monorail, headed to the Magic Kingdom!!! Will continue our night in the next post :)

vcstr

So we finally got to kick our shoes off and called down to the front desk to get our Garden Grocer delivery. Once we got that, we cracked open our bottles of wine and relaxed :p.

Sorry, did you order wine through Garden Grocer? I wasn't sure if they would deliver it if I wasn't there to sign for it and show ID to the Garden Grocer people (to prove I was over 21). I wanted to order some sparkling wine and a couple other things but we're getting in very late and it'll only work for me if I can pick it up when we check in so it will need to have been delivered beforehand.

DonnaOnTheRocks

Original Poster
Sorry, did you order wine through Garden Grocer? I wasn't sure if they would deliver it if I wasn't there to sign for it and show ID to the Garden Grocer people (to prove I was over 21). I wanted to order some sparkling wine and a couple other things but we're getting in very late and it'll only work for me if I can pick it up when we check in so it will need to have been delivered beforehand.
Yes we ordered the wine through Garden Grocer. I think my mom had to scan a copy of her ID to them so they could verify it. But we had no issues, the delivery was left with the bell desk, so we just called when we got to the room and they delivered it in about 10 minutes. We also ordered milk for my mom's tea and it was kept refrigerated for us. You can schedule it to be delivered at the latest time on your arrival day and it will be there when you get these. So convenient!

vcstr

Yes we ordered the wine through Garden Grocer. I think my mom had to scan a copy of her ID to them so they could verify it. But we had no issues, the delivery was left with the bell desk, so we just called when we got to the room and they delivered it in about 10 minutes. We also ordered milk for my mom's tea and it was kept refrigerated for us. You can schedule it to be delivered at the latest time on your arrival day and it will be there when you get these. So convenient!

Awesome thanks! Also I'm loving reading your trip report, you and your mom both look like you're having so much fun!

DonnaOnTheRocks

Original Poster
I'm in! Didn't realize you were in my area. I'm 2 hours from Nashville (west on I-40). We usually fly out of Memphis because its closer and smaller, but occasionally we just can't get good enough flight options so we go to BNA. Nearly all my friends live there now, so I always have someone to stay with :)

I was totally going to comment on it! Such a cool shirt.

Thanks! I remember you saying you lived in TN, but I couldn't remember where. It's a crazy time in Nashville right now what with the Preds (!!!!) and CMA Fest.. it's about to get Super crowded :). I actually love BNA, no matter how long the security line is I'm always through within 20 minutes. Thanks for reading!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Day 3, Continued

I LOVE this queue! In my humble opinion, this is hands-down the BEST themed ride and the only ride in WDW that will still give me butterflies even if I go on it 5 times in a row. It's just That good. What is not so good is my ride photo... I don't know why I'm even sharing this, as it's the most Embarrassing ride photo EVER... but here ya go

A least I look happy right?! :arghh::arghh::arghh:. Oh and the lady in the front left of the photo? She was full-on dressed like Mrs. Potts to the T. And she was even carrying around a large plush Chip... odd. But she was super sweet to her son who was pretty scared of the ride. He did fine at though.

By this time I was getting hungry again, so I found Mom and we headed to the first ice cream stand we found (which was not very far away). We each got a vanilla cone, which looked like this.

HUGE, but OH SO GOOD!:hungry::hungry::hungry:

We headed towards the center of the park and ended up sitting down at a table outside of Starring Rolls to eat our treats. It was so much ice cream Mom almost didn't finish hers and I was having trouble as well. But we weren't in a hurry, our next FP was for Muppets and I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to walk all the way over there :hilarious:. I checked the app and the line for GMR wasn't too bad, so we decided to head that way. Of course by the time we finished our ice cream and walked over there, the wait went from 25 minutes to 40. I checked my phone again and noticed the Frozen sing-a-long was about to start the 1pm show. So we hopped in line for that. This is one I still hadn't done yet and had heard amazing things so I was super excited for this. For some reason my mom hadn't done this yet either, she said my sister never does this one even though my niece is a Huge Frozen fan, she said the line is always too long :jawdrop:. Well sure the line looks long, but the theater is HUGE so everyone more than fits. I only took a few photos so I could relax and enjoy the show.

This was SO GOOD! The Historians were Hysterical! I wish we could have done this again, but we didn't get back there.

Once we exited, it was POURING! So of course everyone was huddling under the overhang by the Frozen exit. Of course I didn't have a poncho, but my mom had a hooded jacket with her. She put that on and as soon as the rain lightened up a little, we fought through everyone else to get outside. We walked back over to GMR and hopped in line. Since my mom had her hood, she walked really slow so not to slip so by the time we got under cover in the GMR line I looked like a drowned rat..

You probably can't tell, but my face was Dripping wet. Once inside, where the AC was blasting :rolleyes:, I distracted myself from the cold by taking a few photos.

I noticed the movie was a little different in that area of the queue, so I didn't mind that the line took Forever. I think we waiting a good 30 minutes just in that room :eek:. Once on, we enjoyed our ride, our driver was good and we got the gangster scene. I love that they updated the ending of this with more current movies. I notice new things every time I see it.

After our ride through the movies, we came out to it still raining. Not as intensely as before, but it was still a steady rain. This was the most annoying part of the trip for me.... trying to get my mom to decide what she wants to do :rolleyes:. So I kept this trip pretty open, like I didn't over plan so we could be more flexible with what we wanted to do. Well, my mom responds better to set-in-stone plans, so once we had a free like 5 hours, she couldn't figure out what we should do. So finally, after about 20 minutes of indecision (and me giving plenty of suggestions) I decided for us. I was done with HS as far as all the stuff I really wanted to do. I was also tired after 2.5 days of non-stop park going. So I made the executive decision to jump on the bus to the Poly.

So we headed out in the rain, I was just soaked (again) by the time we got on the bus. I took this photo on the way out

After an uneventful bus ride, we made it the Poly! I was tired and I think we were both a little cranky at this point. So I made us a beeline right to the Tambu Lounge :D. Just as we walked up, 2 people were getting ready to leave. Score! I had the Island Sunset

And Mom had a classic Margarita

Both of our drinks were So good! We sat there for a good hour, just nursing our drinks and watching the bartender in action. He was slinging drinks like a pro and it was fun to watch. We also had a guy next to us that came back to the bar every 5 minutes to get more drinks... he was slurring a lot so we guessed that he was drinking them all himself and just trying to hide it :rolleyes:. At one point he came up and ordered 2 Lapu Lapus... he left and then came back in about 5 minutes with empty pineapples :jawdrop::eek:.

Once we finished and Finally got our bill from the bartender, I made it a priority for one more stop. I was still tired and my drink made it worse, so I made a stop at Kona Island for some coffee. Favorite coffee anywhere :D:inlove::hungry:

After this we hopped on the monorail, headed to the Magic Kingdom!!! Will continue our night in the next post :)

You're a beautiful drowned rat though :)

Those vultures are SO COOL!! If I saw that if likely burst out in an annoyingly off key rendition of "We Your Friends" but with almost all the words wrong, LOL. That's my favorite song from Jungle Book and I still haven't managed to learn the words.

DonnaOnTheRocks

Original Poster
You're a beautiful drowned rat though :)

Those vultures are SO COOL!! If I saw that if likely burst out in an annoyingly off key rendition of "We Your Friends" but with almost all the words wrong, LOL. That's my favorite song from Jungle Book and I still haven't managed to learn the words.
LOL! I thought of that song too, but I couldn't remember the words either!

DonnaOnTheRocks

Original Poster
LOVE the ROL popcorn bucket! I want one! Glad you enjoyed the show.
It was such a cool bucket! But really a pain to carry around because it was so big and awkward. So we ended up leaving in the hotel room :(. I just had too many other things to carry that I didn't want to carry that with me too. ROL is TRULY amazing, I can't wait til I can see it again!

sheriffwoody

Thanks! I remember you saying you lived in TN, but I couldn't remember where. It's a crazy time in Nashville right now what with the Preds (!!!!) and CMA Fest.. it's about to get Super crowded :). I actually love BNA, no matter how long the security line is I'm always through within 20 minutes. Thanks for reading!
Yeah it gets wild where there are several big events going on! I am so excited that the preds have made it this far. One of my good friends is a huge fan, so it's fun seeing her so pumped. I'm not sure if she's going to a game, but I would guess tickets are pretty high. She's a season ticket holder though, so maybe!

I like visiting, but only if someone else will drive. ha! Security has always been quick for me too!

DonnaOnTheRocks

Original Poster
Day 3, Continued

We took the monorail from the Poly to MK. While at the Poly I made us a FP for later, but we had plenty of time before that. Because it rained earlier, this was the best weather we had all trip. It was still a little humid, but it was only about 80 degrees so it was perfect :). We made a slow walk down Main Street, and went into a few shops just to look around. I Want this shirt!

I didn't buy it.. this time. Maybe next time ;). Then we approached the castle and I took these pictures

On second glance that selfie reminded me of this:

LOL... creepy right?? :p:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

At this point I was getting hungry again, and after another rough decision on where to go for dinner, we ended up at the closest QS restaurant- Columbia Harbor House. This was my first time eating there so I was excited to try it. Mom and I shared the fried shrimp and fries

I don't know if it was just a busy time (it was probably around 6ish at this point), but our shrimp was pretty cold. It was still tasty and the fries were really good and it was plenty of food for both of us. I would definitely try CHH again.

After our dinner, we still had about an hour to kill before our FP. So we wandered towards Tomorrowland, taking a few pictures along the way.

Then we ended up here...

Because who can resist the People Mover?! Here is also where I got some of my favorite Disney photos ever :D

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: I need to crop the last 2 so it's just the castle and sunset :)

After our ride, we headed to our FP...

I am TERRIBLE at this game... the only reason I got that score was because we were stuck in a room for about 10 minutes... and I still didn't get Galactic Hero :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Then we headed to find a GOOD spot for the new firework show, Happily Ever After! It was probably about 8-830 at this point and it was a Saturday night after the new show was released, so it was CROWDED by the hub. Thankfully we found a spot somewhat in the middle, closer to Main Street. This was my view while we were waiting

And then this was my view once the show started

Really?! :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thankfully I was able to scoot over a little to the left of this so I was able to see the majority of the show. I LOVED Happily Ever After!!! I also loved Wishes, but I really liked the new music. It was kind of hard to see all of the projections, but we could see most of them. If anyone is going soon, I would suggest a spot closer to the center of the hub. That way you can see the projections and the fireworks. Did I mention the music?! :inlove::inlove::inlove: I really need to get back and see this show again :)

I took this photo on our way out with the masses

Then it we walked back to the room, drank some more wine, and passed out! We had an EARLY day the next day for Keys to the Kingdom!!!

DonnaOnTheRocks

Original Poster

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

Day 4, Sunday, May 14- Mother's Day

Before this trip, my Mom had 2 requests: to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour and to have dinner at Teppan Edo in Japan. Done and Done! I also did both on the same day since it was Mother's Day :).

We woke up Super early, and headed out. I stopped to take this sunrise picture on the way.

We then walked over to MK and once inside, went to the Town Square Theater to check-in for our tour. Now, when I booked this tour, the CM told me that you Cannot bring ANYTHING on the tour with you. So after checking in, we went and rented a locker to put our stuff in. We get back to Town Square where we order our lunch, get name badges (they had to redo my Mom's because they had her as "Lisa":rolleyes:), get our headset pouches, and complimentary water.

That's when I notice pretty much everyone is bringing a bag with them... that's when one of the CM's is telling another guest that they can bring their stuff, they just can't take their phones out during the behind-the-scenes portions of the tour... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:. Ah well, one less thing to carry. Unfortunately for everyone reading this, I have no photos of the next 5 hours. I will say this tour was AMAZING!!! Definitely worth it. We had ear pieces so we could hear our guide clearly (her name is escaping me, but she was from NY so it was nice listening to her accent all day). We began by walking down Main Street and she was telling us all about the names on the windows. I don't want to give any spoilers, so I won't elaborate. We got to go on Jungle Cruise with our guide telling us the back story, then we did Tiki Room, and then finally we got to go in the "off-stage" area where we got to see some of the parade floats close up. So Cool! Next we headed to lunch where we were in our own roped off area. Lunch was good and it was nice to sit and relax for a little while. We were also given our "Keys"

Next we headed to Liberty Square and then took a ride on Haunted Mansion. I think I was tired at this point because I don't remember exactly what happened next. I think we walked through Fantasyland and then Finally, went down into the Utilidors. That's where I learned a LOT about Roy Disney and his contributions, it was so awesome to learn more about him. Then we were brought back to where we started... 5 hours later :).

I LOVED this tour, but I wore the shoes that best matched my outfit... not the most comfortable. :eek::(:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: So after 5 hours of nonstop walking, the first thing we did was hop on the train.

We got off in Frontierland and just sat for a long time. I kept checking my app, we had fastpasses for Jungle Cruise at that time. But since we just did it with the tour, we decided to skip it. Then something came over me. Exhaustion, weariness, and a little bit of panic as it was our last park day and I hardly got to spend any time in my favorite park, EPCOT. So I did the unthinkable... I CANCELLED our remaining FP's for the day... what?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:. My next one wasn't for another 45 minutes at Big Thunder Mountain, and the one after that was for Pirates. But at that point, I just wanted to go back to the room and change my shoes. My poor feet needed it!:oops:

So that's what we did. We hopped on the train from Frontierland (we were Not going to walk to the front :hilarious:). We walked back to the room where I took my shoes off and just laid in bed for a good 20 minutes while I cooled off and let my sore feet and legs rest. While resting I got us a FP for Epcot that night. One that I had never tried before, so I was very curious about it. After our nice and needed rest, I put on my more comfortable shoes :angelic: and we were off to the monorail!

DonnaOnTheRocks

Original Poster
Day 4 Continued, Mother's Day

Once we got to Epcot, the first thing I did was check the time at Spaceship Earth... but it was 40 minutes :( So I didn't get to go on that all trip. But there were many things I didn't even try to get on, and I know I'll be back soon enough and I'll make it a priority :).

It was another Gorgeous day in Orlando :inlove: hot, but bearable. Our last day at Epcot we started in Canada, so we headed left to start in Mexico :). Now before this trip, I checked out all of the booth menus for Flower & Garden. The one thing that stuck out to me was this:

The Pineapple Elderflower(?) Margarita! SO GOOD and STRONG :hungry::hungry::hungry:. But I may regret it later...:rolleyes:

After getting my $11 (!) Margarita, Mom wanted one too, but she wanted a classic one. So we went inside Mexico to La Cava to get her one. The line was pretty long, but it seemed to go quickly. Soon my mom had her drink and we decided to head on our way around the rest of the countries before heading to dinner. I took some photos along the way.

I LOVE orchids :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

I REALLY wanted that Dumbo... but unfortunately $9500 was not in the budget :cry::cry::cautious::cautious:.

My computer and Photobucket are acting up, so I will continue later... but my next update will be with my most embarrassing/painful part of the trip. Stupid margaritas!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom