Disney Tsum Tsum

Furiated

Original Poster
Anyone playing Disney Tsum Tsum?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andyrobertson/2014/07/01/disney-tsum-tsum/

It's pretty fun, I'm liking it so far. Each round only last 60 seconds so it's a good fit for mobile when you only have a minute or two to play. They are pushing their Line app for social integration with leaderboards and in-game gift giving. I'm not very up on what the kids are using these days for social media but I don't think Line is popular here in the US like it is in Japan. I got it anyways and managed to add a few people.

If anyone is playing and also got Line, add me on Line, username Furiated

Gameplay tips:

Greenlawler

I am playing and I am a bit surprised that more people have not jumped on this bandwagon...

I have a feeling this might get big.

Line...greenlawler

msbrit90

I play it, its a nice little way to pass the time.

What Tsum Tsum does everyone use?
I have some premium ones but I like the normal Daisy the best :)

mousehockey37

I've been playing for a few years now. Not a LINE member, but there's a few flaws to the game.

My biggest problem is that Rubies are hard to come by. You only get 1 Ruby for leveling up... and it takes a loooong time to level up when you get into higher levels.

Something else is that to try and max out the powers for your tsums, you have to get more of that particular tsum. Well, premium box tsums are 30k in coins, it takes a little time to get that. With so many premium box tsums now, it's getting to the point that if you don't dump money into it, you'll just be going and going and going.

That said, it's still a fun game to play. I'm just one that doesn't dump money into game apps (hence why I deleted Disney Magic Kingdoms from my phone. That was 1000x worse with levels and challenges and such).

Juujuugurl

I made a Line account just to play tsumtsum (and get hearts from friends). Not many people on my list play any more, but I still do! Add me on Line and I'll send you hearts!

Attachments

• QRcode.jpg
    QRcode.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 82

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom