WDW Photographers Gallery (all images welcome)

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
Missed everyone here. Glad to be back and am going to try and visit more often. It's a touch depressing seeing people's trips and such but hopefully I'll be back soon.

I've been a full time student for the last 2 years. I just recently received my MFA in Photography and will be teaching photo full time come fall.

Finally, income! Two years of peanuts isn't easy when the World is on your mind.

Chernabog1940

Moon rise from Ocean Point - near Boothbay Harbor, Maine

20fqgsx.jpg

fractal

Missed everyone here. Glad to be back and am going to try and visit more often. It's a touch depressing seeing people's trips and such but hopefully I'll be back soon.

I've been a full time student for the last 2 years. I just recently received my MFA in Photography and will be teaching photo full time come fall.

Finally, income! Two years of peanuts isn't easy when the World is on your mind.

Congrats and welcome back!

NiarrNDisney

Another art installation in the Mi Tierra exhibit at the Denver Art Museum unfortunately I did not get a picture of the Artist plaque.

(Yes the whole installation is made out of paper to look like a Pinata)

Attachments

• mi terra 25.jpg
    mi terra 25.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 33
  • mi terra 27.jpg
    mi terra 27.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 34

Chernabog1940

Footbridge, Boothbay Harbor, Maine. The footbridge is a century old and connects the main part of town with the "East side." The grayish building the the left of center, is directly on the bridge. In the past it has been used for many things including an artist's studio/gallery and gift shop. Living quarters were also included. Today, it is a wholly residential cottage.

20hn34m.jpg

donsullivan

Premium Member
The newly installed gardens of the Chateau de Chambord in France. The gardens just opened to the public in March, 2017 and are a really great addition the grand chateau. I'm on my way back from a European trip that included what can best be described as an abridged version of the Impressions de France movie from Epcot.

D8X_4528.jpg

And a view of the palace from the other direction.
D8X_4633-Edit.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom