News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Kman101

In my 30s, I know what an Abbey Road is.

Same. A lot of 30/40 year olds are familar with "old stuff" ;) I grew up as a kid watching old reruns on Nick@Nite and listening to the oldies station (I loved a lot of the songs used in Guardians before they became popular from it all over again, for example). I also educate myself on things.

Now teens and even 20 year olds? That I agree with. Most probably don't know or care about a lot of that stuff. With technology at their fingertips 24/7 you'd think they'd educate themselves on things ... but they'd rather take selfies and snapchat and instagaram and facebook for likes. Shame.

I'm glad I was born when I was.

prfctlyximprct

*runs with you*

I don't think I'm running anymore. Somehow my ads are being generated for an 85 year old man. Wow, better clear my search history ASAP! Lol

1FC11C48-5355-4D22-AC18-7234513EAA69_zps9axjkcqk.png

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
I'm a 20 something and have been listening to the White Album, Sgt. Pepper, and Revolver in my car. Going to the beach this weekend and with all the talk here maybe switching a few out for Abby Road... also on the Paul comment we had a HS teacher that devoted half the year to explaining and talking about that... good times!

So if a Beatles ride is in the works I'm all for it!

clemmo

The Beatles could work imo they have much more staying power than Aerosmith over at rnr, however I don't think that's the direction they'd go with this. Probably a movie ip

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom