The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

If you are a fellow tomato lover we'll turn you into a horticulture expert Sir!:happy:

Tomato plants march to a different drummer than lots of other veggies and plants and they are temperamental little boogers. Hybrids keep weeding out the 100s of diseases and watering issues of our lovely tomatoes.

For your reading pleasure tomatoes 101

http://www.veggiegardener.com/yellowing-leaves-on-tomatoes

Welcome to our little tomato family
Red%2BSlicer%2BTomato.jpg
:hungry:

BAChicagoGal

I need to get back outside today and do some more yard work. A few Hostas need to get planted somewhere, and soon as I decide where. I also should put down some more grass see around our new gas grill. That area is just too much dirt. A lot of small jobs, but I need to get at them. We are expecting temps in the 80's today.

Yesterday, when I was out shopping, we stopped at the vitamin store, and I picked me up some "B" vitamins and some fish oil. The B vitamins are for my Trigeminal Neuralgia, and fish oil is for my elevated cholesterol. I have no problem remembering my prescribed drugs, but I forget about these vitamins/supplements that I should be taking.

MouseDreaming

Well that was fun! :eek: I was asleep. Got up and took a walk after the calm.
River is just up to the bank and just leaching onto the riverwalk. Wooba.
Will be interesting to see what dawn will bring as the water comes on down the river. Joy Joy. Not thinking I'll need to water the little plants (if they haven;t drowned)

Yep had a nap. If @MinnieM123 was in town she could keep me company.
Dang! That was a storm.
DD was out late for 8th grade outing. They had a great time, and I figured she was wound up anyway, and wouldn't sleep. Little did I know it would all go crazy around 11, when we were all trying to get to sleep. Sounded like a hurricane at times.

This morning, just up the street the village has it blocked off. Taking care of a big tree that didn't make it. Too many large branches and split trees. And I have too much to do, and I just want to go to sleep.

betty rose

I remember when my kids were small it was overwhelming, we use to go for a little over two weeks. It was on me to pack a family of 4, clean house, get dogs to kennel etc etc. By the time I did all the wash, packing for 4, purchasing what I needed, shipping what was necessary I remember one trip being so tired after work and starting up with vacation duties thinking this is it I'm done. Ha! My love of Disney didn't let that happen but it is sometime overwhelming to have all those lists for a family.
I do less each year. After camping, and packing all the stuff , like pots and pans, and food to cook. I got over that part really quickly. Sitting by the campfire, roasting marshmallows, somehow made it all worth it. Now, I just pack for myself and go to the airport, then to the hotel. So much easier. :D

betty rose

If you are a fellow tomato lover we'll turn you into a horticulture expert Sir!:happy:

Tomato plants march to a different drummer than lots of other veggies and plants and they are temperamental little boogers. Hybrids keep weeding out the 100s of diseases and watering issues of our lovely tomatoes.

For your reading pleasure tomatoes 101

http://www.veggiegardener.com/yellowing-leaves-on-tomatoes

Welcome to our little tomato family
Red%2BSlicer%2BTomato.jpg
Yummy! I came home with a box of Compari Tomatoes , half of them are already gone. Hubby doesn't eat tomatoes....I guess I got carried away. ;):hungry::hungry::hungry:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I do less each year. After camping, and packing all the stuff , like pots and pans, and food to cook. I got over that part really quickly. Sitting by the campfire, roasting marshmallows, somehow made it all worth it. Now, I just pack for myself and go to the airport, then to the hotel. So much easier. :D
I do not camp. My kids don't either never have.

And I don't miss packing everyone. I don't even like packing for myself.

betty rose

Out for me today. I never got around to looking at menu's. We have Morimoto for dinner, San Angel lunch, Planet Hollywood dinner, Rainforest lunch, Mama Melrose lunch, Spice RoadTable for Dinner, Nine Dragons lunch, Tutto Italia for dinner, and Boma for breakfast. The menu's should keep me busy for a while, so I don't look outside to see the snow! Have a great day everyone!:happy::happy::happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom