• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

HMF

I'm particularly curious about Hunchback. Really hope it doesn't just fall back on another "Hellfire" sequence.
That is the best sequence in the movie and the one most emblematic of the heights Disney was willing to scale in the 90s that they never would do today

HMF

Other side of the country but I'm curious on your opinion of World of Color music wise. Great soundtrack but uses a pop version of the theme for exit music, maybe HEA will be the same.
I only saw the Neil Patrick Harris version of WoC in person but judging by youtube videos, Yeah the pop version of World of Color leaves a lot to be desired.

hpyhnt 1000

I'm hoping for Out There from DLP's Dreams Since DPB mention Quasi at the start of all this.

OMG! Today is the day! The Wishes poster at the Train Station is already replaced with HEA! Saw it on Twitter.
PLEASE MK! Let tonight be just like the testing! I wonder if we'll see any lights before HEA? I also wonder if OUAT is upgraded tonight.

"Out There" would be nice. It's a fitting song for show whose theme talks about finding your happily ever after.

That is the best sequence in the movie and the one most emblematic of the heights Disney was willing to scale in the 90s that they never would do today

Hunchback is an underrated film overall I feel. Mermaid, Aladdin and Lion King get a lot of the glory (understandable as they're more "fun") but Hunchback leaves them in the dust artistically.

Jones14

I wonder if it's to try to stop everyone from bailing right after the fireworks, trying to keep people around to spread out the exiting crowds?
This feels right. If you have it ten minutes before the fireworks, you're not really keeping people in the Hub and out of lines for any longer, since most people park there at least twenty minutes before the main event, so by having it at 9:45, you provide incentives to stay in the park (and spend more money) and to stay out of lines for the rides (so that guests are happier due to shorter lines and spend more money).

ToTBellHop

So why the secrecy on who's narrating the show, if there is one? Put it in a spoiler tag ... but we'll find out tonight. Some things I don't understand why no one can say something about ...
I already said it was a dude who I don't recognize. Just a disembodied voice. Don't know the guy's name.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom