The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Princess Leia

I got to see Guardians today and really liked it. We took our students on their 3rd quarter reward trip today, finally, and it was bowling, pizza and the movies. None of the other teachers wanted to see Guardians so I happily chaperoned that theater. Hubby really wants to see the movie, so I will probably end up seeing it again soon. That's okay, I looked little Groot, and I wouldn't mind staring at Chris Pratt some more!;)
Disney seriously has a merchandise miracle with Baby Groot. He's just so stinking cute!!

MouseDreaming

OMG! How about it? How did you guys survive? Everything here is starting to recede but we still have some ponds and everything is so squishy? Heard weather, rain a coming. But at least we didn't get round three like central and southern Illinois.
It was the last big downpour that came that I thought I was going to just have a nervous breakdown if it didn't stop. It was dark (can't remember, but maybe Sunday night?), and I looked out the front window. Street of course flooded, but the water came all the way up on my front lawn (first time ever) and all the way to the outfield of the park across the street (also a first). The water has gone down. I am supposed to go to a tree planting memorial tomorrow at a local park, and last time the poor widow checked, the spot was still under water. Hope that is all drained by tomorrow. And at school, the kids go outside in shifts. Last week, I was able to get the first group out, and the second would walk outside, and have to run in...more rain. Sick of rain. Talking to my dad, the desert never sounded so good.

I think if we got that last one, they would have had to lock me in a padded cell for awhile.

Princess Leia

18268562_10211441592328827_5719684433696833026_n.jpg

Made homemade blueberry syrup (and waffles) this morning! Who's hungry?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom