• Kilimanjaro Safaris

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Kali River Rapids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dinosaur

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

RSoxNo1

Who are the 7 people who voted for a ride you couldn't have ridden? seriously? And I hope it's none of the people that complain about universal using screens all the time because guess what this is one of those rides. :confused:
Yes, but it's not in a park that has other major attractions reliant on screens as the only driver of action. The criticism at Universal is "screen fatigue" not that they do a bad job with screens.

Cmdr_Crimson

For us other people.....Dinosaur...
_N_mPi.gif

flyerjab

I will let you know on the 17th of May what I think about FoP as compared to EE. In the end though, nothing will replace the beauty and constant variability one can experience on KS. That to me is the current pinnacle of E-Ticket rides in all of Orlando. For me, it is more of an experience than a ride.

One of the comments that has stuck with me thus far is one made by a member of the Dis Unplugged podcast. He is a bigger fan of UNI but still loves Disney, especially its history. He has routinely expressed his opinions of what he expected this expansion to be like, and they were not glowing by any stretch. I was honestly a bit surprised that the Dis was invited to this. Pete Werner and his Unplugged team in no way cow tow to WDW. If they don't like something they say it (with a vengeance at times). That being said, the one Unplugged member that had doubts about this concept stated on Twitter that this was so incredible that UNI needs a strong response. Any fears or concerns about this expansion have been completely turned around with what he has seen and experienced so far.

I am fine with people not liking something or having different opinions on things. I rarely will argue with someone here if they are overly negative about something I love. That's their opinion. Discourse is what can ultimately end up making something better in the end. I guarantee you that Cameron and Rohde didn't agree on everything when designing this land. But what we have ended up with IMHO looks to be something that is extraordinary.

Daveeeeed

What does this have to do with my post? I said who are the 7 people that voted a ride that was best when it was impossible for them to ride it? Stick with topic and try to understand sarcasm with regards to my universal comment. But don't let the Pixie dust cloud your vision. :rolleyes:
I was commenting on your association with screen rides being bad. Obviously I knew the beginning was sarcasm... I suppose the rest was too?

DfromATX

I am very hopeful for Flight of Passage. If it's similar to Harry Potter then it's going to be awesome! That ride seems so real like you are actually flying. We loved it! However, if it leans more like Star Tours or Soarin', then that's another story. I like Soarin' for what it is, but I'm hoping for more with FoP.

999th Happy Haunt

Original Poster
EDIT: Changed title and included all major rides in poll, as opposed to just Flight of Passage and Expedition Everest. Not counting DinoRama rides as I doubt they are anyone's favorite. Also not counting animal exhibits and show since it's not fair to compare them to the new rides in Pandora.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom