Something new coming to the West Side

BD-Anaheim

Beyond DQ is now the parking garage. I'm not aware of any businesses on the lake-side of Disney Springs can be seen from the road. That said, I would not be sad to see the DQ building go. In its place will hopefully be a much more pedestrian friendly building scaled to a more intimate environment like you see in other sections of Disney Springs.

disney4life2008

Then why be so quick to "correct me"?

You need to relax. You wanted to be smart, for whatever reason, with your response. All I was doing was trying to be a part of the discussion, but thanks.

Lol. The article clearly says pucks and bongos. I could care less. Id be happy if a cheesecake factory opened.

Kman101

Lol. The article clearly says pucks and bongos. I could care less. Id be happy if a cheesecake factory opened.

I read the article, thanks but you didn't ask that, you wanted to "correct me" for whatever reason. If you don't care, why are you in here and responding?

I'm not a stupid person who posts just to post, but thanks ...

Kman101

I encourage you to back off.

Why? Because you're so much smarter than the rest of us, as you like to state when anyone questions you? Is that how you treat people in the real world? No, I'm sure it isn't. "Back off" LOL. What? You're going to track me down. That's a threat to me buddy ;) There's always the ignore feature pal. Have a nice day. Go out and get some fresh air.

disney4life2008

Why? Because you're so much smarter than the rest of us, as you like to state when anyone questions you? Is that how you treat people in the real world? No, I'm sure it isn't. "Back off" LOL. What? You're going to track me down. That's a threat to me buddy ;) There's always the ignore feature pal. Have a nice day. Go out and get some fresh air.

Lol i am. Im going to epcot

*Q*

I wouldn't imagine it would be Wolfgang Puck's, because then I imagine they would also have to do something with the Express over in Marketplace, too, and I imagine that location does well purely from the name recognition and everything. If anything, I bet they would get a head-to-toe overhaul.

Stitchon

I wouldn't imagine it would be Wolfgang Puck's, because then I imagine they would also have to do something with the Express over in Marketplace, too, and I imagine that location does well purely from the name recognition and everything. If anything, I bet they would get a head-to-toe overhaul.

The Express location was remodeled sometime in the last decade and is still very popular/well liked by most. The aesthetics of the place are completely different from the garish 90s design of the full-size cafe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom