GOTG VOL. 2 Bus

KrazyKat

Original Poster
On our way to animal kingdom and passed a GOTG volume 2 bus. Ffirst time I've seen one this trip. I tried to upload a video of it but for some reason I can't here.

Attachments

• IMG_3829.JPG
    IMG_3829.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_3907.PNG
    IMG_3907.PNG
    377.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3908.PNG
    IMG_3908.PNG
    407.9 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_3909.PNG
    IMG_3909.PNG
    382.1 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Are these images covering all the windows of the bus? (I can't quite tell from the photos, but it looks that way.) When I'm riding on a Disney bus, I always like to look out the windows. I'm wondering if some of the views might be limited.

djlaosc

Last time I was in WDW - August/September 2016, there was at least one Captain America: Civil War bus going around like this. I do think that if they have decided that they must use a form of transportation as an advert, covering a bus is better than covering a monorail. I did get to ride on the CA:CW Bus, and it is a full cover including the windows, but I do believe that you could still see through it.

And, after seeing GOTG2 yesterday morning, I am ready for and would look forward to a Guardians attraction, but it needs to be a new build, and it needs to avoid going into Epcot and Animal Kingdom. If we must have an overlay, then the only attractions that would fit would be Star Tours (which wouldn't be changing for a few years yet, so could tie in with GOTG3, although I think that that would be out before Star Tours would be changed), or if they needed something sooner, RnRC, but that would mainly be about the music, so would not be ideal. I do not want to see Energy be replaced, and I do not want to see the monstrosity that has landed at DCA come to DHS as a TOT replacement.

Last edited:

Minnie Mum

When I'm riding on a Disney bus, I always like to look out the windows. I'm wondering if some of the views might be limited.

The decals, or wraps, are the same as those used on the monorails when they promoted the Marvel movies. The decals covering the windows are perforated so that you can see out.

Bacon

Last time I was in WDW - August/September 2016, there was at least one Captain America: Civil War bus going around like this. I do think that if they have decided that they must use a form of transportation as an advert, covering a bus is better than covering a monorail. I did get to ride on the CA:CW Bus, and it is a full cover including the windows, but I do believe that you could still see through it.

And, after seeing GOTG2 yesterday morning, I am ready for and would look forward to a Guardians attraction, but it needs to be a new build, and it needs to avoid going into Epcot and Animal Kingdom. If we must have an overlay, then the only attractions that would fit would be Star Tours (which wouldn't be changing for a few years yet, so could tie in with GOTG3, although I think that that would be out before Star Tours would be changed), or if they needed something sooner, RnRC, but that would mainly be about the music, so would not be ideal. I do not want to see Energy be replaced, and I do not want to see the monstrosity that has landed at DCA come to DHS as a TOT replacement.
Animal kingdom? The heck

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom