How Many Days for You? Part 12

MOXOMUMD

2471114659_6db9a0cf1d.jpg

Upvote 0

baskinthemagic

Livin' to Bask in the Magic!
Hooray...Hooray! Today is the Day!

All packed, the house-sitters have arrived, and we are ready to go. We're off to the "Park-Sleep-Fly" near the airport and tomorrow we'll be Basking in the Magic of WDW!

Thanks to all of you for counting down with me and making the wait more enjoyable. I hope your countdown goes quickly, and hopefully I'll be back here with you soon counting down for another trip!

1day2.jpg

Upvote 0

Sammy5150

All packed, the house-sitters have arrived, and we are ready to go. We're off to the "Park-Sleep-Fly" near the airport and tomorrow we'll be Basking in the Magic of WDW!

Thanks to all of you for counting down with me and making the wait more enjoyable. I hope your countdown goes quickly, and hopefully I'll be back here with you soon counting down for another trip!

View attachment 201902
Have a Great Time!!!

Upvote 0

MOXOMUMD

View attachment 201902
Have a fantastic time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom