Mobile App

Jeff A

Original Poster
Hi Everyone!! Heading down for our 15th trip in July! I wanted to see if anyone has experienced/used the newer version of the app and if you have any tricks/tips to share? I find it a little ponderous and not as easy as previous version.....anything you can add would be great!!

sjhym333

For me it took a bit to figure out the navigation but once you do it gets easier. I find the map thing frustrating but the easiest thing to remember is that to find your stuff like FP, dining and hotel reservations you just need to scroll your icon at the bottom of the screen up. Then your options are there. I have found the FP part has been very reliable and easy to make FP choices and changes.

Jeff A

Original Poster
For me it took a bit to figure out the navigation but once you do it gets easier. I find the map thing frustrating but the easiest thing to remember is that to find your stuff like FP, dining and hotel reservations you just need to scroll your icon at the bottom of the screen up. Then your options are there. I have found the FP part has been very reliable and easy to make FP choices and changes.

Thanks!! I am sure that if I use it enough that it will get easier......I think the layout is very poor

DoleWhipperSnapper

Navigating around the App is not the easiest thing, but there is definitely resourceful information on the App. The one thing I have had issues with is attempting to link everything such as FP+, Dining, and Tickets to the reservation. It never worked so we had to call to have an agent do that for us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom