The Imagineering Break Room

mickeyfan5534

Disney Stars on Parade: Much better than Disney Magic on Parade, somewhere between Festival of Fantasy and Happiness is Here on the parade scale. Main theme is a big ear worm. It's biggest flaw is the Finding Nemo float. Had they chose a different IP for that one float it would have been Parade of Dreams level.

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Attempting to build WDW in Cities: Skylines!!!
2017-03-27_2211.png

Voxel

President of Progress City
I'm sure it's good, but looks very disappointing compared to Disney Dreams.

To me, Disney Dreams was a show that should only be updated... never replaced. Similar to Fantasmic!
I agree. Disney dreams had a story, Disney Illuminations is just a show of Disney characters. That being said I loved the Lion King Sequence and the beginning of Disneys Illuminations.

Bill Cipher

In the Parks
Yes
Well, this is my first time posting in this thread because I didn't know where else to put this. I've finally started my own blog on theme parks called Progress City Theme Parks. Here is the link: https://progresscitythemeparks.wordpress.com/. Read my first post there to learn what it's all about. It's going to include some armchair imagineering so I thought this would be an appropriate place to get the word out. Hope you'll take a look! :)

By the way if I'm breaking any rules or inappropriately taking advantage of this site for free advertising, let me know and I'll remove this post.

spacemt354

Chili's
Well, this is my first time posting in this thread because I didn't know where else to put this. I've finally started my own blog on theme parks called Progress City Theme Parks. Here is the link: https://progresscitythemeparks.wordpress.com/. Read my first post there to learn what it's all about. It's going to include some armchair imagineering so I thought this would be an appropriate place to get the word out. Hope you'll take a look! :)

By the way if I'm breaking any rules or inappropriately taking advantage of this site for free advertising, let me know and I'll remove this post.
Not at all -- first off welcome! Secondly, great idea with the blog -- looking forward to some of your ideas!

Daveeeeed

Original Poster

Really looking forward to this! Also, really nice website design.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom