$75 gift card offer now available on NEW bookings to CBR

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I will check and let you know...not allowed to access my hotmail acct at work and my confirmation email from a few weeks ago is no longer in my inbox on my phone. Is there a way to check it thru MDE?
MDE will have your confirmation number, but if you don't remember the original number it won't do you much good. :joyfull:
I know y'all who received the $75 gift card offer are excited about the possibility of adding an additional discount to your room. The summer discount offer states:
Offer Restrictions:
Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.

and it would not surprise me that Disney would consider the original $75 gift card offer a promotion. If your reservation number stayed the same when you applied the discount, I think you'll get both. :) But if the number changed, this will be considered a new reservation and not eligible for the $75 gift card, since *today* becomes your booking day.
I am not trying to be a Debbie Downer but rather want to warn friends of the possibility that their deal may not be as good as it seems. And I really hope I'm wrong....cause Disney's gonna have A LOT of unhappy guests if their gift cards aren't there at check in.

MMele

I was told by my travel agent Disney would not allow doubling dipping. My vacation 3 adults, 2 Children $5116.00 with $675 in gift cards or I can book with 25% off for $4515.00 and receive no gifts cards. 9 day parks with park hopper.. Very disappointed :(

Courtney6682

MDE will have your confirmation number, but if you don't remember the original number it won't do you much good. :joyfull:
I know y'all who received the $75 gift card offer are excited about the possibility of adding an additional discount to your room. The summer discount offer states:
Offer Restrictions:
Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.

and it would not surprise me that Disney would consider the original $75 gift card offer a promotion. If your reservation number stayed the same when you applied the discount, I think you'll get both. :) But if the number changed, this will be considered a new reservation and not eligible for the $75 gift card, since *today* becomes your booking day.
I am not trying to be a Debbie Downer but rather want to warn friends of the possibility that their deal may not be as good as it seems. And I really hope I'm wrong....cause Disney's gonna have A LOT of unhappy guests if their gift cards aren't there at check in.

My conf number did NOT change, but now I'm nervous lol...

Greg H

I was told by my travel agent Disney would not allow doubling dipping. My vacation 3 adults, 2 Children $5116.00 with $675 in gift cards or I can book with 25% off for $4515.00 and receive no gifts cards. 9 day parks with park hopper.. Very disappointed :(

I would personally look deeper into this... I would be pretty surprised if Disney would not let you have both. Disney wanted to make sure people booked at CB so offered the $75 as an 'extra' incentive. Not sure why they would remove the 'extra' incentive now. By removing it, they would be making CB on par, cost wise, with all the other moderates, and would be risking mass cancellations... Just my two cents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom