Room Request

Tinkerbell397

Original Poster
This will be our first stay at BLT as DVC members. We are very excited to say the least. My question is.....can anyone help with room requests? We are booked in a 2 bedroom lake view for April 30-May 5. Understanding that a request is just that and not a promise, what should I set as my preference? I am seeing information on even numbers and North wing being better. I have no floor preference but I would rather not be looking at a parking lot. I am OK with looking at the pool or the monorail. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and have a Magical Day! :cat:

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Here's a pretty good resource if you want to see what all of the room views look like:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/b...nks-last-update-of-post-1-10-21-2015.2257082/
IMG_0678.JPG

The North Wing facing MK gives you the best shot at seeing the MK and having views of the fireworks from your balcony. If you have a dedicated 2BR rooms that's rooms ending in 02 or 12. For a lock off it's rooms ending in 04/06 and 08/10. You may also have a view of the parking lot though too. If you want to be sure to see the lake and pool and not the parking lot ask for an odd number room. Keep in mind too that the north side is furthest from the connector bridge to CR so a slightly longer walk. The south side is closer to CR. The connector bridge is actually on the 5th floor of BLT even though it takes you to the CR concourse which is the 4th floor over there. If you want to avoid elevators some of the time request a room on floor 5.

I prefer a higher floor just for privacy on the balcony and the views. My last stay we had a 2BR dedicated lakeview and I just requested as high as possible and we got the top floor facing the lake - room 8641. Great views of the lake and as a bonus we were on the floor with top of the world lounge so we didn't need to go down to the lobby and back up to get to the lounge. here's some pictures of the view:

IMG_0679.JPG

IMG_0680.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom