Spring Training, with a dash of Disney. Live.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
250px-2008-11-22_Carrabba%27s_Italian_Grill_in_Durham.jpg

They are owned by the same group as Outback!
I just told this to Hubby. He said, "Makes sense. Carrabba's is better though".

trr1

I cannot believe how we were permitted to just walk around the Dean Dome at will. There was one guy there briefly who gave me a "hey, how's it going?" while Hubby did his first solo walkabout.

We walked around (together) three times - mid-level seats, concourse, and upper-level seats where I did the stairs level and hubby did the no-stairs level.

My legs and hip are throbbing so maybe doing a couple hundred steps up and down was not my best idea.
He didn't go on the court and shoot a couple baskets?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
So, we're walking through the mall after I got my eye cream and Hubby bought yet another two t-shirts, and we went to the food court, and I see this gentleman waving at me.

Well, well, if it wasn't my favourite WDWMagic poster from NC (secretly wants to be a Cananadian) @Goofyernmost!

(Okay, maybe it wasn't as random as all that. :joyfull:)

We spent a delightful almost two hours chatting, and now we're on our way home. Back in Canada sometime way past midnight.

Pics:
IMG_3024.JPG IMG_3026.JPG

It's always nice to meet a fellow WDWMagic member, but it's especially nice to meet one of your favourites. (Extra "u" required!)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
So, we're walking through the mall after I got my eye cream and Hubby bought yet another two t-shirts, and we went to the food court, and I see this gentleman waving at me.

Well, well, if it wasn't my favourite WDWMagic poster from NC (secretly wants to be a Cananadian) @Goofyernmost!

We spent a delightful almost two hours chatting, and now we're on our way home. Back in Canada sometime way past midnight.

Pics:
View attachment 196019 View attachment 196020

It's always nice to meet a fellow WDWMagic member, but it's especially nice to meet one of your favourites. (Extra "u" required!)

Very cool! I love the shirt @Goofyernmost .

Goofyernmost

Pics:

It was indeed wonderful meeting you two in spite of your being Cananadian and all, eh! We covered a lot of topics including Mikes desire to live in NC, (I'm on his side in this one). I assume it is because I'm here since I do add a high level of class to the place. Anyway, have a safe easy trip back to the land of the igloo and Coffee Crisp cardboard treats.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Pics:

OH MY GOSH!!! This is wonderful !! :joyfull: :joyfull: (Actually, I had hoped that you would get to meet each other since you were going through N.C., but I didn't say anything--because if it was not convenient for either one of the parties involved, it might be an awkward suggestion.)

So, I think it's just so exciting that all of you met up, and I love the pictures! :cat:

NYwdwfan

Pics:

I love these photos. Glad you two had a nice afternoon.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Or not.

6:40 on a Saturday night is a busy time for many restaurants. Back to the highway. Carry on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom