Free dining promotion suggestions

HoneyBee1991

Original Poster
We are interested in the free dining promotion they usually do for some dates they typically offer it in December.

Originally, we where going to stay at All star movies but I read somewhere that resort is usually excluded from the free dining promo. We have stayed at All star sports twice and would rather not stay there again (we liked it but want something different).

Would you suggest Pop or All star Music for us? We really liked the idea of Movies and are kinda bummed it looks like we have to pick another resort if we want the free quick service dining.

Thanks for your help in advance!

DisneyJoe

Movies was not excluded in 2016, I just did a Google search and checked some sites that announced the offer.

If it was, I'd choose Pop.

ToTBellHop

You don't need to pick anything. Wait to see if there is a deal. It's not as though you book a room now and add free dining later. You cancel the reservation and book a new package with free dining. If anything, booking now makes it less likely that there will be a deal at your chosen resort as there is one less room they need to book.

carriebeth

Are you familiar with the free dining offers? Normally if you stay at a value resort you get the lower dining plan which means no table service dining is included.

belledream

Movies is sometimes included, sometimes it's not. It most likely depends on how booked it is leading up to the release of the promotion. Between Pop and All Star Music, most people will recommend Pop due to the dedicated bus service, but I've rarely encountered shared buses during All Star stays, and I go a lot during free dining time of year. ASMu is also quite pretty, with a little fountain courtyard in it that the other two don't have. I agree Sports isn't as appealing. :)

Rsj88

We love Pop but we are thinking of trying a mod this year if we can swing it. Are there any rumors about dates included yet?

Pirate Magic

We have had free dining at POP (you would have to book a preferred room), also the free dining is only for QS, if you want TS it is an extra charge per person per night of your stay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom