Club 32 Lounge

Suchomimus

Cats are really weird.
giphy.gif

orlando678-

Devised by: Arthur Levine, the experienced travel writer who is the Theme Parks Guide over at About.com.

This attraction would use both actual sets and projected high-definition 3-D media to immerse riders in a story such as The Wizard of Oz. The ride system would be a launched coaster that would be capable of moving through environments at a slower, dark ride-style pace as well as at high-speed, true thrill-ride levels.

The real breakthrough, however, and the most audacious aspect of the attraction is that it would be a tall coaster, of 175 to 200 feet, with big drops and plenty of airtime (to simulate a tornado, flying monkeys, flying witches, and/or flying/falling hot air balloons), but would be housed inside an enormous building. Think Superdome or Tropicana Field enormous. This would allow a full-size coaster to go through its paces in a controlled environment. It would include multiple, incredibly large screens, perhaps 125 feet high by 300 feet long, past which the coaster trains would rush at high speeds but would still be able to discern the action and feel part of the story. Because it would involve slower, more conventional dark ride sequences as well as high-speed coaster sequences, it would be relatively long, 5-minute experience.

This actually sounds really cool for our Villains land coaster. Thoughts?

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Devised by: Arthur Levine, the experienced travel writer who is the Theme Parks Guide over at About.com.

This attraction would use both actual sets and projected high-definition 3-D media to immerse riders in a story such as The Wizard of Oz. The ride system would be a launched coaster that would be capable of moving through environments at a slower, dark ride-style pace as well as at high-speed, true thrill-ride levels.

The real breakthrough, however, and the most audacious aspect of the attraction is that it would be a tall coaster, of 175 to 200 feet, with big drops and plenty of airtime (to simulate a tornado, flying monkeys, flying witches, and/or flying/falling hot air balloons), but would be housed inside an enormous building. Think Superdome or Tropicana Field enormous. This would allow a full-size coaster to go through its paces in a controlled environment. It would include multiple, incredibly large screens, perhaps 125 feet high by 300 feet long, past which the coaster trains would rush at high speeds but would still be able to discern the action and feel part of the story. Because it would involve slower, more conventional dark ride sequences as well as high-speed coaster sequences, it would be relatively long, 5-minute experience.

I really like the style of this! - it would be great for the villains land coaster

FigmentPigments

I'm actually very confused by this inclusion into villains land. I'm not knocking the ride as I think that would be a great ride to have, all for including it. I just not sure why Villains land? :confused:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Do you think he would like to base it off of my ideas, or would should we work together? He seems to be VERY good at it.
To be honest I don't remember what your ideas were lol:p Not that they are bad -- I just don't remember anything other than a wild mouse coaster:bookworm: -- but Dlp is a great team player I'm sure he'd work well with you!

Skipper of the SEA

To be honest I don't remember what your ideas were lol:p Not that they are bad -- I just don't remember anything other than a wild mouse coaster:bookworm: -- but Dlp is a great team player I'm sure he'd work well with you!
I haven't been very vocal about them so that is why haha. I'm thinking of making it have many scenes of whizzing past people in the city, and maybe the car goes off a cliff sort of like Snow White.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Woman-Come on and live the magic! Both- To share to live the magic! Man-Come on and live the magic! When you wish apon a star!!! We believe in making memories today!
(Spinning fireworks) Peter Pan- and it's all yourS for ever! Man and woman-
COME ON AND LIVE THE MAGIC!!!
Wow -- what a first post. :joyfull:

I don't even know what to say other than ...welcome!:geek::D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom