Easter Breaks

Anna Cain

Original Poster
Hi All,
I am from the UK and will be coming to Florida/WDW in March-April 2018.
Could anyone advise if it is nice and warm at this time of year, I am hoping so!
Also, can we bring bags (Backpack) and drinks in from outside the parks?

Our first trip, trying to be super organised so any tips gratefully received! x

Hi All,
I am from the UK and will be coming to Florida/WDW in March-April 2018.
Could anyone advise if it is nice and warm at this time of year, I am hoping so!
Also, can we bring bags (Backpack) and drinks in from outside the parks?

Our first trip, trying to be super organised so any tips gratefully received! x

Well I'm sure you will have so much fun on your trip!
You can bring bags, but they will have to be inspected and that line during March-April is typically very long.
The weather varies, it has been as high at 97 degrees f, and as low as 49 degrees f. But mostly, very warm!!!! Im sure you will experience some rain showers, it is florida after all!
You should break in shoes and maybe find some nice waterproof ones, it is the worst if you step in a puddle!
Dont listen to what the blogs say about buying raincoats before hand. The ones in the park are such good quality and last you your whole trip! (mine have lasted me 2 trips :))
Also, take advantage of EMH and DME if you are staying on property!! that will be a lifesaver while trying to go on all the rides.
Oh, and download the my disney experience app right now and look at the wait times. It will give you a great idea of what your lines will be like when you go, and what fastpasses you should get!
Have a great time, and if you have any questions feel free to let me know!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom