Pre-Planning: 2 Kids And A Spouse 9/17-23 At CSR

Mr Toad

So happy that the DW and I have settled on a date in September of 2017. We will be taking only the 2 youngest with us (they will be 5 & 4). We will be doing MNSSHP for the 1st time! We have temporarily settled on CSR. Open to others, just need to see how the discounts will play out next year. The only real debate is to fly (from Greensboro, NC) or drive. Just happy that I get to plan for another trip!

DiSnEyF@n

We are going next August and are open to driving from Jersey. It really depends on the price of airfare. We're going from a Sunday to the following Tuesday or Wednesday (about 9-10 days total). I have been doing some hypothetical pricing based on this year's airfare pricing and so far the cheapest plan is to rent a car (2 days), drive down and drop car off at our hotel (Disney Dolphin) and then fly home for about $50 per person. We are a family of 6 (one infant), so we would need 5 seats on a plane. It starts to add up. By doing this we would save about $500 and then be able to bring anything we want (food-wise) that we won't have to bring home with us at the end of our trip. I'm sure we'll change our minds about driving if the price is right.

Happy planning!
Oh... What else are you planning/doing this far out?

Upvote 0

Mr Toad

Original Poster
Right now I am just going to make a loose outine for each day. I will look at airline rates in October or November. The DW and I have to decide on flying or driving. After that, we have to wait to see what discounts are available to us. We like CSR, but are open to other resorts.

Upvote 0

Mr Toad

Original Poster
Flights have been booked and paid for. We will arrive at 10:20am on the 17th. Love the fact that we have a direct flight from Raleigh. Now I'm waiting to make my official ADRs and purchase my MNSSHP tickets.

Upvote 0

hanwill

Have fun- and bring bathing suits- it may be hot enough to still go swimming. We went once in September, and it was 94 degrees that trip... Have a great time- MNSSHP is such a fun night for the kids!

Upvote 0

Mr Toad

Original Poster
ADRs have been booked...we had a family meeting to decide where we will eat dinner at each night. Starting with Sunday...
Liberty Tree Tavern
Whispering Canyon
Chef Mickey's
Rose & Crown
Skipper Canteen
Maya Grill

We will just do lunch where ever. Probably just sample and snack all day till dinner

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom