BREAKING CSR NEWS!

BrianV

Will they bump it up to a deluxe with the new tower? If the rumored sky-tram comes and connects it right to star wars /Pixar land (formerly MGM/Disney studios) this could become a much more sought after resort.

peter11435

Will they bump it up to a deluxe with the new tower? If the rumored sky-tram comes and connects it right to star wars /Pixar land (formerly MGM/Disney studios) this could become a much more sought after resort.
The gondola will not connect to CSR

LeighM

Major changes and taller structures for CSR and CBR. Is PO the nest resort to go under the knife?

Oh gosh I hope not!! Port Orleans are my favorite resorts lol. I don't mind if they change some things but I don't want to see a huge multi-story tower. I like the lower profile buildings.

mm121

Are existing rooms being demolished to build this?

anyone have a resort layout showing where this tower is going?

What's spurring this renewed interest in the resorts for hotel rooms instead of dvc?

not sure how i feel about them taking things from 2 stories to 15 stories

mm121

Oh gosh I hope not!! Port Orleans are my favorite resorts lol. I don't mind if they change some things but I don't want to see a huge multi-story tower. I like the lower profile buildings.

i'd rather see them change all of CSR or CBR over to towers, than to put a tower at every resort

wannabeBelle

Are existing rooms being demolished to build this?

anyone have a resort layout showing where this tower is going?

What's spurring this renewed interest in the resorts for hotel rooms instead of dvc?

not sure how i feel about them taking things from 2 stories to 15 stories
The tower is going in the area of the Cabanas 9B building. Marie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom