Another Epcot FP+ Question

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
Morning!

My FP+ reservation window isn't until April 11th, however, I managed to book a 8:05 breakfast reservation at ARB in Epcot. FEA is an absolute must for my daughter; we are going on this trip for her 4th birthday.

Since I managed to get the morning breakfast reservation, would it be better to forgo the FEA FP+ and get one for TT? Basically try to eat a quickish breakfast and use the prime location for rope drop, or is it still to risky trying to Rope Drop it in mid June?

Thanks for your advice.

cupcake__

Since FEA is "an absolute must" for your daughter, I'd recommend getting the FP for it and going to TT right after breakfast. The stand by line at TT is usually manageable early in the day. You shouldn't even need to rush your breakfast, certainly not if park opening is the normal 9 AM (you're probably fine even if it is an early opening day). Even though TT is a further walk from your breakfast location then FEA I think this is the better approach. I wouldn't take chances on a child's must-do.

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
Thanks. That is kind of what I was thinking. Maybe we would have time to beat the line for the Anna and Elsa Meet and Greet and still make it to TT before the standby line is to long.

cupcake__

Thanks. That is kind of what I was thinking. Maybe we would have time to beat the line for the Anna and Elsa Meet and Greet and still make it to TT before the standby line is to long.
I think there's a good chance that you could. The line for the meet and greet was very reasonable during the first hour the park was open when we were there earlier this month. I think there are actually four sets of Anna and Elsa (hidden so that the children can't tell there are more than one) so this line moves faster than most character interactions where the meeting is visible to everyone in line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom