MagicBand Interaction

HolleBolleGijs

Original Poster
I recently stayed at All-Star Movies, and they have a really cute display where you become a movie star. Are there any lesser-known MB spots around the parks and resorts? (I know IASW and HM do it)

20170111_123403.jpg

(that's not my name, BTW)

nickys

Premium Member
I recently stayed at All-Star Movies, and they have a really cute display where you become a movie star. Are there any lesser-known MB spots around the parks and resorts? (I know IASW and HM do it)

View attachment 184636
(that's not my name, BTW)

Star Tours randomly show names and where they're from as you pass through the "flight gate" manned by the droid at the top of the ramp. As you walk through the tunnel part with the silhouetted screens, you may see your name. DH and DS were used on our trip.

Can't think of more just now but there must be some .................

Michael9374

Who has experience with a pacemaker in the Disney Parks ? I will be going in June 2017 and I have gotten a pacemaker since my last visit in 2010. I am 42 years old, very active. My doctor told me NO THRILL rides, ONLY slow moving rides like It's a Small World etc. Who has a pacemaker and what was your experience like in the park from arriving to leaving ?

Did you ride the monorail ? Have any issues ?
What rides did you ride ? Have any issues ?
Any trouble with your magic bands ?

I have a single lead pacer implanted and just wanted feedback from guest with similar issues/concerns.

Thanks
Michael

HolleBolleGijs

Original Poster
Who has experience with a pacemaker in the Disney Parks ? I will be going in June 2017 and I have gotten a pacemaker since my last visit in 2010. I am 42 years old, very active. My doctor told me NO THRILL rides, ONLY slow moving rides like It's a Small World etc. Who has a pacemaker and what was your experience like in the park from arriving to leaving ?

Did you ride the monorail ? Have any issues ?
What rides did you ride ? Have any issues ?
Any trouble with your magic bands ?

I have a single lead pacer implanted and just wanted feedback from guest with similar issues/concerns.

Thanks
Michael
I dont have any experience with this. You might want to make a separate thread about this for more visibility! Also I'm sure it's been discussed before, so try searching for old threads.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom