DHS Aerial View

P_Radden

I don't know how the scene happens, other than BB-8 appearing, but does 3PO mention anything about TFA events?
The ST TFA scene is actually from part of the movie. The ST shuttle follows the Millennium Falcon as it is being attacked in the Jakku graveyard. It also features a clip from Finn talking directly to Star Tours passengers/3PO on the side screen.

Boek68

I feel like with the right changes not only could Star Tours fit in to SWL, but do so in a very impactful way. Make the film one that doesn't jump timeline, and have the "tour" deliver you to whatever planet SWL is set at. And like mentioned before have some sort of people mover actually deliver guests into SWL. It would be the SWL equivalent of the Hogwarts express, bringing guests into the thematic realm of star wars in the most authentic way possible, fly there on a space ship.

Daveeeeed

In an effort to bring this thread back to the topic...:D here's a "side-view" of construction for the Toy story Midway Mania construction wall. This was taken by me last week.
IMG_4852.JPG

Last edited:

roj2323

I think they are just there to provide some screening for the construction. They have been there for a couple months.

They should be staying as part of the theming divider berm between SWL and TSL but you are quite correct that they were brought in early to act as a visual block for the construction. These trees could actually be some of the originals from SOA area (hypothesizing here) just boxed up for safe keeping. They did take their sweet time in working around the existing trees for a while after all.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
A little bird has informed me that Star Wars Land in California has gone vertical.

And that Utah is being excavated in Florida.

Where did you read that? As of the 17th it hadn't but it was in a state where that could have happened at any time.

As for Florida, we saw that excavation in the most recent aerials.

Earl Sweatpants

A little bird has informed me that Star Wars Land in California has gone vertical.

And that Utah is being excavated in Florida.
How exactly are you defining "vertical"? If its simply anything sticking out above ground level (we have some walls, etc), then yes, DL has gone vertical.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom