Infinity Brainstorm

Suchomimus

eae56afa74eda7feb92d964c62ce90a1.jpg

TheOriginalTiki

I did not write the cheat sheet for this round, that would have helped:p I didn't know you guys were doing the review tonight:eek:

My bad, should have communicated that better. I believe we did say at the end of last podcast that we'd be doing this tonight but that might have been off-air. The one thing I need to know is who did the voice of the prospector? I took a shot-in-the-dark guess with Disneydad but have no idea if that's right. :p

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
My bad, should have communicated that better. I believe we did say at the end of last podcast that we'd be doing this tonight but that might have been off-air. The one thing I need to do is who did the voice of the prospector? I took a shot-in-the-dark guess with Disneydad but have no idea if that's right. :p
It's all good - I came like 15 mins late so I still need to watch the beginning. The voiceovers were OvertheHorizon!

TheOriginalTiki

It's all good - I came like 15 mins late so I still need to watch the beginning. The voiceovers were OvertheHorizon!

Haha never would have guessed that. Great job on their end, it's a wonderful narration job! Overall you guys should be REALLY proud of this project. I was very impressed by how professional it looked and how all the components came together. Minor nitpicks here and there but overall and incredibly strong presentation! :)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Haha never would have guessed that. Great job on their end, it's a wonderful narration job! Overall you guys should be REALLY proud of this project. I was very impressed by how professional it looked and how all the components came together. Minor nitpicks here and there but overall and incredibly strong presentation! :)
Thank you - I'm really proud of them and I agree! And everyone in this competition has been really impressive - the talent on these forums has just skyrocketed and now it's all on display in the same competition!

TheOriginalTiki

Definitely excited to start talking about the projects from Team Drax from my perspective as a coach on the podcast as well. We've had a bit of a rocky start in terms of acknowledging individual contributions to the projects but that should be changing soon between me being a coach and better planning on my end for asking Space to write out his cheat-sheet.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Definitely excited to start talking about the projects from Team Drax from my perspective as a coach on the podcast as well. We've had a bit of a rocky start in terms of acknowledging individual contributions to the projects but that should be changing soon between me being a coach and better planning on my end for asking Space to write out his cheat-sheet.
Yeah that should be fun -- and Sandy/Jacob have become very good critics too for these projects given even their nuanced experience with Disney and imagineering in general! It's all good feedback!

TheOriginalTiki

Yeah that should be fun -- and Sandy/Jacob have become very good critics too for these projects given even their nuanced experience with Disney and imagineering in general! It's all good feedback!

Hope this doesn't give anything away with the theme our team decided to go with, but I can tell you that it's definitely enticed Dragon to come on the podcast when we talk about that submission! :)

And yea, I'm really happy with how into it Sandy and Jacob are. They're definitely life-savers when it comes to scheduling these things out and they're becoming very consistent with the quality of their feedback.

TheOriginalTiki

Thoughts? I like the color scheme but it's going to take some getting used to since it doesn't follow the "something does something" formula of middle episode titles thus far. Almost seems like it'd fit more in line for the title of episode nine. Alas, that's just nitpicking though. Can't wait for a trailer!
star-wars-the-last-jedi.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom