Best Attraction at Any Disney Park of All Time

P_Radden

Although there are many amazing attractions from WED/Imagineering, IMO Tower of Terror at DHS is the best. Best theming both interior and exterior. Best combo of overall queue, pre show and ride. The ride itself messes with you, with the randomized drops and the "elevator cart" leaving the elevator shaft to move forward. The CMs are great at acting super creepy and adding to the overall theme and feel. It's an all around smash hit. A forever classic. THEY BETTER NOT MESS WITH IT.

Minnie Mum

Since the OP said ANY Disney park, my top attraction would have to be Journey to the Center of the Earth at Tokyo Disney Sea. Absolutely jaw dropping theming and a great ride. Next would be Radiator Racers at DCA. Then Splash Mountain.

Haunted Mansion is my favorite, but I think the "best" attraction is actually a toss up between Spaceship Earth with Jeremy Irons and Hollywood Tower of Terror in DHS. We all know why ToT makes the list, but Spaceship Earth is such an amazing journey through time which almost always chokes me up and makes me realize how far humanity has come and where we can go. Special nod to Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy in Anaheim, holy smokes was that an experience!

I still don't understand the hubbub about Radiator Springs Racers, it was alright.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom