can somebody confirm if this website is legit?

dreamfinder

Keep in mind those are only tickets for an private after hours party in the Harry Potter parts of the the parks, with no general admission. So it's not a normal park ticket being sold at a discount, more like those hard ticket early morning events that WDW offered in the new Fantasyland. Anyone can in theory rent out part of Uni or WDW if you have enough cash, these guys are selling the tickets to cover the costs. No idea how legit they are though.

Upvote 0

Jess G

Original Poster
Keep in mind those are only tickets for an private after hours party in the Harry Potter parts of the the parks, with no general admission. So it's not a normal park ticket being sold at a discount, more like those hard ticket early morning events that WDW offered in the new Fantasyland. Anyone can in theory rent out part of Uni or WDW if you have enough cash, these guys are selling the tickets to cover the costs. No idea how legit they are though.

ohhh ok that makes sense.. thanks for the info :)

Upvote 0

andy773

I've followed that Orlando Informer site for years and they are a good source of Universal info. I can't guarantee whether this thing is legit or not, but if I were going to be in Orlando then, I would consider buying tickets to this.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom